Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Other new players

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suggested on another thread, about Currie, that we would be better off signing Trevor Sinclair, released by Cardiff, but was shot down in flames as being too old etc but I now read that he is talking to Leeds about signing for them to provide the experience in midfield.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
As has been posted on a few other threads, lets get Gillespie in from Cheltenham!

and so say all of us :thumbsup:

get him and we stand a REAL chance of a promotion challenge next season , he'll provide that attacking mentality our side tends to lack down the centre of the pitch!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Would love to get Gillespie but just cant see it personally. I reckon we would potentially fork out a lot of money for him but I think the problem will be that he will be wanted by Championship clubs. Also Cheltenham won't want to sell him to a divisional rival. If they had gone down then that might have been a different matter.

Here's hoping though.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Joe Jacobson from Bristol Rovers.
Haruna Babangida on loan from Apollon Limassol. (I think they're Greek!)
Adam Stansfield from Exeter City.

Whoever we sign, just have faith.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Mate of mine says Malkowski is class.... yes he has bad games like everyone but kept Hibs in quite a few games..... if he is good at the level then he should give Kuipers stiff competition.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sadly there are other clubs than Leeds like MK Dons and Peterbourgh for instance who can pay more than us so players like Gillespie will be looking elsewhere. Factor in that Brighton is one of the most expensive places in the country to live that doesn't help us much either.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Joe Jacobson from Bristol Rovers.
Haruna Babangida on loan from Apollon Limassol. (I think they're Greek!)
Adam Stansfield from Exeter City.
Michael Haswell

Where are these names coming from? Is there any truth in them or can people just imagine them in BHA shirts!?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
No one had any idea about Colin Hawkins....so post your rumours source etc

North stand chat rumours today

Burchall - Coverntry
Spicer- Burnley
Keeper- Abroad
Some winger-Bournmouth
Mchunt - Berwick :bowdown:

If we sign the Berwick guy, will women go into his local and ask: 'Anyone seen Mchunt'?...

My coat is on. I have left the building.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
What about that famous Scottish player "A.Trialist", could do a job, always seems to be featuring in lower league Scottish games :cool:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Sadly there are other clubs than Leeds like MK Dons and Peterbourgh for instance who can pay more than us so players like Gillespie will be looking elsewhere. Factor in that Brighton is one of the most expensive places in the country to live that doesn't help us much either.

But it is also one of the BEST, which has helped us attract players in the past.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
i say
Jo kuffour - Bournemouth
Currie - Luton
Richards-Ipswich
Westlake-Leeds
Racon-Charlton
Huckerby-Free Agent
They all would do