Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ooh Transfer activity might be annouced later on today!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Are the club trying to play some sick joke. wankers.

What, by telling us that there's going to be announcement at 2 but it isn't big news, then making an announcement at 2 that isn't big news? How dare they, eh? Sick bastards.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Whats the betting Casper or Brezovan gets injured before tomorrows game and it leaves us short of a back up keeper.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Poke out on loan might mean new keeper coming in???

D

Deleted User X18H

My headline' Poke stokes gas fire' is inspired with this hangover even if I say so myself.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Uncle Tonys Getting His cheque Book out again is he, Oh well as long as he doesnt spash Millions on shit like He did in the summer....:lol:

I agree. Might even take up following you lot. You'll hammer us and that's when the team get first boood of the pitch.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Full details as follows:
Albion goalkeeper Michael Poke has signed a one-month loan deal with League Two side Bristol Rovers.

The 26-year-old is yet to make his league debut for the Seagulls since signing for the club 18 months ago, but will travel to the Memorial Stadium in search of regular first team football.
0,,10433~10344442,00.jpg

Poke about to save a very good shot, dont know who by.
Caper the friendly ghost stretching something and Mick Jagger taking the others through their paces.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
We really do need some new goalkeepers. If Brezovan or Poke can't get in ahead of Ankergen at the moment I don't see the point of keeping them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here