Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ooh Transfer activity might be annouced later on today!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We really do need some new goalkeepers. If Brezovan or Poke can't get in ahead of Ankergen at the moment I don't see the point of keeping them.

Good point well made, although I'd be inclined to keep one of 'em to cut up the H/T Oranges. Mind you, it might be better to get rid & bring FDM back (due to his chef-type experience). Probs cheaper too tbh...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At least by Poke going out on loan and Jamie Smith being released that could release some wages for a player to come in. We shall just have to wait and see !

Last edited:

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
This is such a typical crap NSC thread. Tim sees a total non story on twitter which we all see but ignore and whips everybody into a frenzy in a "look at me" thread only one month to go!!

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
This transfer window is 14 hours old, and already someone feels the need for sarcasm. Roll on Feb 1st.

i prefer dry wit if its all the same to you1!

ok it was bit tongue in cheek but i kinda hoped (given our obvious long term issues in the team, our long term injury and suspension problems, recent results and the game tomorrow) that Gus might have had something lined up ready to go??.

But hey ho......

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
This is such a typical crap NSC thread. Tim sees a total non story on twitter which we all see but ignore and whips everybody into a frenzy in a "look at me" thread only one month to go!!

If you dont like it- don't open the thread...misery guts!

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here