Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ooh Transfer activity might be annouced later on today!

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
ah another person on here that knows/or doesnt know something & starts a thread trying to tease people.
Yes the transfer window is open & yes we might sign someone today, tomorrow or next day..but maybe not

To be fair it is a quote from Paul Camilin, the club's press officer on Twtter. You can search for it yourself of you like!

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
To be fair it is a quote from Paul Camilin, the club's press officer on Twtter. You can search for it yourself of you like!

cool, if it said that in the first thread then we know its a good source, rather than a look at me thread.
Might just be about Cook coming back?!? or barn door? hope not

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think it's a player going out, rather than coming in. Jamie Smith has been officially confirmed hasn't he? Either way, bring on the news!

Feb 11, 2007
Brighton
It will be Fred Binney, 65 years, back up front, with Peter Grummitt, 68 years, in goal. They both come back to the Abion with years of experience and Grummitt is expected to show Casper that catching a cross is still possible. Binney, not quite as quick as he was in 1974, is expected to replace Paynter up front.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'm on the edge of my seat! Whatever it is, it will be far more interesting than WBA v Everton is at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here