Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online petition

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
balloonboy said:
Progress seems to be slower today.....how do we spread the word even wider??

Its still ticking along nicely,nearly 6,400 now,an average Withdean gate.Lets go for an average Old Trafford gate.

Done. I've spent the last 10 days in deepest Australia with no net access. I had a cryptic text last week about "problems with Falmer". My mobile decided to pack up about half hour later, so I've been unaware of the drama unfolding back home. I've just spent half hour catching up on everything. Please tell me this is all a bad dream?! :eek: Oh well, best stock up on the Tooheys in a minute to drown my sorrows...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Who was it? I can't see any sigs.

BTW, who was it that signed the Lancing College chapel visitors book "We Want Falmer"? Top bloke.:lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I like this one:

2799. Patricia Shepherd The people of Brighton have voted for a stadium at Falmer. The Football Club should be playing in a Stadium up to National Standards not a Sports Stadium in the middle of town built for the use of School Athletics.

Nice one Mum!! ;)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Latest petition update

I've printed the petition off tonight and it will be on it's way to Prescott in the morning. 7,218 signatures and 168 pages! Should land on Prescotts door mat with a thump!

Well done to everyone who has signed it and helped to spread the word.

It doesn't end yet though! We need even more signatures so we can send a big updated version at regular intervals. Please tell everyone in your address book, at your work, anywhere else you can think of.

This is just the beginning!

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/Falmer/petition-sign.html

We will get Falmer!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Have you noticed post 7487. Robert Bickerton Chairman - Macclesfield Town Football Club

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
7742 Total Signatures

Steadily getting towards 8000, think a new push is in order, maybe Attila can mention it at the game on saturday. Here's hoping for a few more mentions in other clubs programs :drink:

Here's a couple of recent additions:

7741. Andy Mitchell - Fulham fan supporting The Albion in their quest for a permanent new home. Don't let the selfishness of a couple of hundred who aren't even in Brighton delay this project one day longer. GIVE BHAFC A FUTURE-AND BE QUICK ABOUT IT.

7726. Robert James - The difference betweeen life and death for a 103-year-old community asset

7698. Jeffrey Jones - This development would produce a massive benefit to the local community, and although there will be a number of complainants as with every such decision.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
7744. Nathan Jones We will not survive without it

7739. Derek Allan

Rumour has it that more from the club will sign very soon!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Kent Seagull said:
7744. Nathan Jones We will not survive without it

7739. Derek Allan

Rumour has it that more from the club will sign very soon!

I bloody well hope so 'cos I sent DK and MP an e-mail 2 days ago asking him to get everybody at the club to sign because it's their future we're fighting for as well as our football club.

Also suggested he tries to get players from every other club to sign too-seeing as NSC wasn't keen on the idea.

This is what I sent them:

Good Morning:

I have an idea that may add weight to our campaign.

I have been looking at the petition and haven't seen any of the players' names on there unless I missed them? They should be on there because Falmer is as much for their benefit as it is for all of us supporters. After I realised that our players (from the youth teams upwards) should be joining in it occurred to me that it might be advantageous to get the PFA involved in getting every player on their books to sign the petition? I tried to get this idea off the ground on NSC but it fell by the wayside-as it may do with you but I wanted to put it to you anyway. A healthy BHAFC with its own home would be beneficial to many British players unable to get into some of the "big clubs'" sides, especially as no player knows when he's going to be looking for a new team!

Just an idea...

Best regards

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here