Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online petition

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Three of my customers who don't have internet access or even an e-mail address :)eek: :rolleyes: ) asked me to add their names because they feel the same as we do about BHAFC getting a proper home.

:clap:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I met a Southampton fan who was getting people to sign a petition outside TSB north street.. I told him about our petition and to go on the website and sign ours. He said he will and seemed like he would and wished Brighton good luck.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This petition has really slowed down:(

Yesterday, got another three people to sign it while I was in their offices. That was around 3pm.

This morning there were less than 42 names added:ohmy: since those three guys signed!!

We need roughly another 1200 to hit that magic 10,000....

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
We need a real push to get over the magic 10,000. If anyone can persuade a few more to sign it weould be brilliant.

Surely we can find another 1200 in the next few days?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
8949 Total Signatures

Almost 9000, lets get there before LUNCH....MAIL EVERYONE AGAIN!
bug people you've bugged before about this and MAKE them sign, offer them a pint or something

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Only 35 more needed to hit 9,000.

Then one more big push for the magic 10,000!

Somehow we need to find more sigs. I guess most of the people we have in our personal address books and most football fand that use message boards/read club sites, who are prepared to sign already have. We need to find a new target audiance to persuade to sign, ideally people that use the internet a lot. any ideas anyone?

Is anyone a member of any other types of online community aside from football that could be persuaded with perhaps a slightly different approach? This would mean selling the communty benefits or persuading people that we are suffering an injustice that football is only partly related to.

Theres some great ideas on here usually, get yer thinking caps on!

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Mmmm... interesting...

9060. Robert Codner
9059. Martin Hinshelwood
9058. George Parris
9057. Dean Wilkins
9056. Dean White
9055. Bob Booker
9054. Mark McGhee

Reckon these are the real deal?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Pretty certain they are. I know that Paul Samrah asked (probably more like told!) the club to get them to sign. Note that all the names are spelt correctly, a clue that they are authentic in view of the fact that players names are often wongly spelled on here!

If you look a bit harder you'll find loads more players and officials.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The fact that there are no comments by the side of these names speaks volumes

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
9250 total

9242. Kevin Ilott - BHAFC are part of the wonderful history of English football. To lose them would be like Stone Henge losing a stone. From an Arsenal fan.

brings a tear to the eye that one!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
New domain name

To encourage more people to sign the petition, I have purchased a domain name and constructed a web page which also asks visitors to write to Prescott and links to the Clubs in crisis website for more info. Hopefully the new address will be easy to remember if we can get it read out on the radio etc.

The new URL should be really easy to remember, unlike the old one. The old address still works so no need to rush round changing links.

www.wewantfalmer.co.uk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Only 396 needed for that 10,000.

Less than 400-we must know a few more people each to add to the numbers?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Not far now for the magic 10,000.

I just spotted this one, nice bit of support from North of the border.

9602. Ronnie MacDonald

I think it is essential that the Government support all schemes that encourage the community spirit and involvement by ensuring the viability of all our sporting organisations. Chairman and Owner of Hamilton Academical F.C.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
9708 total so far

9701. Roman Abramovic - Chelsea Chairman ???

Seems to of picked up over the weekend, maybe NFD had the impact we wanted!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
gah wank I'm getting an error when trying to view it now :angry:
Bet it just hit 10,000 and crashed the server :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here