Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online dating

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I think Das and NMH should have an REMF Charity boxing match.

Sorry Das, I know you're a top boy ??? but I reckon NMH can take you. Mental people are always superb fighters.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Aldridge Prior

Aug 3, 2010
You've got me convinced Das! You are a WINNAH in life, like.
or not :lolol:
To be fair , he's not claiming to be a winner in life. He is simply pointing to the elephant in the room: that you're not.

Attachments

• nmh2.JPG
    nmh2.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 46

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
you only have to look at that photo to see how he likes to be on the fringe of things, but secretly would love to be the centre of attention, NEEDS A BIT MORE CONFIDENCE :D

I have to say it did confuse me to see such a lady killing, international playboy lothario hanging at the back and nervously leaning up against the wall. I was expecting him to be right at the front with his top off, flexing his muscles.

Jan 30, 2008
I have to say it did confuse me to see such a lady killing, international playboy lothario hanging at the back and nervously leaning up against the wall. I was expecting him to be right at the front with his top off, flexing his muscles.
he does that at home in front of the mirror :drool:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Das and NMH should have an REMF Charity boxing match.

Sorry Das, I know you're a top boy ??? but I reckon NMH can take you. Mental people are always superb fighters.

I have to say I have warmed quite a lot to DR recently. Ok, his right wing views are a bit off the scale but I know he likes a bit of a tear up and if this ever came to fruition I am afraid NMH would be toast.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have reactivated one of my " dating " sites this week and had messages from 5 Women already. Sadly most of them look quite " scary " but I am in conversation with quite a nice looking Polish lady. Watch this space.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Internet dating you get out what you ut in. One of my chums has had alot of success lining up casual sex as after all thats what he was looking for and so were they.

If thats not your bag then fair enough. Last year i went out with someone i met on an internet site for about six months.

Yes there are some mentalists on there (men as well as women) but its no different to meeting someone at a social occasion and arranging a meet up some other time and then finding out they are not to your taste afterall.

It may take a few first dates before you find someone you want to meet again.

To be fair it doesnt have to be "fat wallett" and meals and theatre etc. Most ladies are quite happy to meet in the pub for a couple of drinks. In fact i would be cautious of those that DO want "meals and expense" becausw they are probably a serial dater - just after a free dinner.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A little tip facebook is your friend as internet photos could be a little, erm, out of date so after a bit of chat ask to add them and have a good old nose to see if they are recent.

Works both ways of course.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have said I'll buy you a pint.

And I have bigger tits.

Oh, er... I haven't got the hang of this, have I...? :sick:

Just don't expect to be having sex with me on the first night Al. I am NOT that easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here