Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online dating

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
It's more bird spotting mate. I have seen 2 Jays recently and it made my day. Best to keep that quiet probably.

I had a jay in my garden earlier on my bird table and a magpie who visits my bird table every day - the other day I caught him trying to nick off with a small screw driver I had left on the patio table the little sod!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I had a jay in my garden earlier on my bird table and a magpie who visits my bird table every day - the other day I caught him trying to nick off with a small screw driver I had left on the patio table the little sod!!!

Jays are the dogs bollocks. It is a great day when you see one of those. I have seen a couple of wrens recently which was pretty hot but the climax for me was seeing a Peregrine Falcon over the downs. I have still not come down from that.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I have loads of jays in my garden US - they are awesome - I also have a robin that comes and sits on my wheelie bin and waits for me to feed him!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am partial to a tit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Magpies are thieving BASTARDS. DO NOT trust them. Anyway back to topic. Nervous but hopeful.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I do not mean to be rude but 30 and 40 something Women in this country are drip fed by magazines, the women's magazines and their attitude to men are abhorent, tv, lose women and the whole girly chat is that men are to be derided and useless. This is bound to cross over to the mainstream. If you managed to listen into a group of women of this age range have a chat together it would be basically laughing at the uselessness and incompetance of men and ridiculing them. I doubt think this is particularly controversial I think everyone knows it to be true.

The married ones praps. The single ones are usually crying into their gins because there are no decent blokes out there for them. It's been a while since I've been on here Gareth and things have obviously been tough for you...the only thing I can suggest is that you stop assuming that all hands are against you and just HAVE A f***ing LAUGH.
What happened to all those club nights you were doing? Surely there was blart at them? Christ...why not just go out with Lee...he always has tons of fanny trailling around him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The married ones praps. The single ones are usually crying into their gins because there are no decent blokes out there for them. It's been a while since I've been on here Gareth and things have obviously been tough for you...the only thing I can suggest is that you stop assuming that all hands are against you and just HAVE A f***ing LAUGH.
What happened to all those club nights you were doing? Surely there was blart at them? Christ...why not just go out with Lee...he always has tons of fanny trailling around him.

The 80's night crashed and burned.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, any news ? Was the Italian earthquake a consequence of US offloading both barrels ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here