Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online dating

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I think if you're going to have a go at another NSC'ers appearance, you should first put an image of yourself up for comparison purposes.

As a general comment Lush then yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly. But in the context of this thread and the specific claims made I am in complete agreement with DT above. The only relevant pics here are that of the international playboy NMH surely? Which no doubt our dashing hero will only be too happy to supply.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
NMH reminds me of Lord Flasheart.

NMH "ask me why I am wearing no underwear"

NSC "why are you wearing no underwear NMH"

NMH "because the pants havent been built yet that take the job on WOOF"

I think this is more a case of a small cock inside the pants, but a massive cock trying to put them on.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm fairly sure you're not being serious, but just in case you are, here is a picture of your "stud-muffin"

NMH is the one on extreme right of the picture, leaning against the wall. Yes, that's right. He's the one who likes like a scabby version of that eccentric academic that the Bristol Police tried to fit up for the murder of Jo Yeates.

Blimey - I soooooooo had another mental image....

Oct 25, 2003
i've dabbled in it...went on a few dates and stuff with perfectly nice girls, but i met my girlfriend in the conventional manner and it's worked out a lot better

I don't feel the need to as I have not claimed to be shagging models in the playboy mansion, hot nurses - in fact I have made no claims akin to the hugs statements from NMH. So I feel it's fair game to comment and no need for comparison as I do not profess to be either a successful businessman or a serial lothario.

Y'see the dichotomy here is that for some of you noisy people my autobiography seems all such a big claim, whereas for me it is rather normal and everyday. My perspective is certainly a sad memory of regretable disappointment, while I see disbelief at the apparent 'glamour' perceived in the reality! Bizarre lot you are, woe is me, and Uncle Spielberg. :down:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Y'see the dichotomy here is that for some of you noisy people my autobiography seems all such a big claim, whereas for me it is rather normal and everyday. My perspective is certainly a sad memory of regretable disappointment, while I see disbelief at the apparent 'glamour' perceived in the reality! Bizarre lot you are, woe is me, and Uncle Spielberg. :down:

Only one bizarre nut job around here old man.... Xxx

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I speak from heart and have been kicked to the curb but I still believe I am a decent and genuine bloke I but am taking time out. I admire your self confidence and you are right, women like that, and as my self confidence and self esteem is at rock bottom I am in no fit state to date. I would add though that sometimes there is a fine line between confidence and arrogance.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Only just seen this.

NMH - my illusions have been shattered.

Goodbye.

Aldridge Prior

Aug 3, 2010
The other day I was in Stockholm and I shagged Susanna...Ah f*** it, I can't compete with you.

I think you, me and Brad look quite similar though, don't you?

Attachments

• nmh.JPG
    nmh.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 65

yeah, i really want to look like the "doc" from the FILM BACK TO THE FUTURE ..................... couldn't make it up you clown :lolol: :blush:

I have not claimed to have the looks of an adonis DR, and probably look *exactly* like Christopher Lloyd
christopher-lloyd-with-wife-37th-afi-lifetime-MAY9li.jpg

Neither have I extolled the magnanimousity of my schwanzstucker.
I realise of course, that you have unlocked the secret to looking down in pride at a larger penis

ClausenTinyHands.jpg

Blimey - I soooooooo had another mental image....

1 minute 49 seconds, a flashing fleeting image in a video I worked on (behind the scenes, but the lads asked me to make up the numbers for the cover and video shoot as well) I guess, according to Andy Warhol (who I have also met with in my imaginary past, at a party in 1984 or 5), I am owed another 14 minutes 59.77 seconds of fame.
You may have to be adept with your mouse to capture the glimpse which would anyway be indelibly stamped anyway, subconsciously by the wonder of video trickery, into the part of your brain that registers sensual stimuli.
I am modelling a rather manlyman soft fleeced cotton yellow shirt with a brown check, and fashionably placed sunglasses, and a look of slight consternation at the goings-on before my naked eyes. The two surfer-type lads are brothers.
Knock yourself out. Das Reich will surely be knocking on out.
Oh and dwayne ....I admit I missed the chance to ask INXS if they would introduce me to Kylie. I could have been a contender! (to sweep her chimney)

[yt]aYTSkPi6v8w[/yt]

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I have not claimed to have the looks of an adonis DR, and probably look *exactly* like Christopher Lloyd
christopher-lloyd-with-wife-37th-afi-lifetime-MAY9li.jpg

Neither have I extolled the magnanimousity of my schwanzstucker.
I realise of course, that you have unlocked the secret to looking down in pride at a larger penis

ClausenTinyHands.jpg

one word for you NMH "MUG", now be a good boy ,toodle off and find yourself another "CRACKER " :whistle:

Jan 30, 2008
1 minute 49 seconds, a flashing fleeting image in a video I worked on (behind the scenes, but the lads asked me to make up the numbers for the cover and video shoot as well) I guess, according to Andy Warhol (who I have also met with in my imaginary past, at a party in 1984 or 5), I am owed another 14 minutes 59.77 seconds of fame.
You may have to be adept with your mouse to capture the glimpse which would anyway be indelibly stamped anyway, subconsciously by the wonder of video trickery, into the part of your brain that registers sensual stimuli.
I am modelling a rather manlyman soft fleeced cotton yellow shirt with a brown check, and fashionably placed sunglasses, and a look of slight consternation at the goings-on before my naked eyes. The two surfer-type lads are brothers.
Knock yourself out. Das Reich will surely be knocking on out.
Oh and dwayne ....I admit I missed the chance to ask INXS if they would introduce me to Kylie. I could have been a contender! (to sweep her chimney)

[yt]aYTSkPi6v8w[/yt]
sounds like something out of silence of the lambs, QUITE A DISTURBING CHARACTER IS NMH .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You know that bit in Blackadder where Baldrick puts a dead slug on his top lip and pretends to be Charlie Chaplin and Blackadder lampoons him with "Well Mr Chaplin this is indeed an honour! Baldrick! Baldrick! Come and see who's here!" ?

Well I imagine it was similar scene with the great and good of NSC at that gathering - all sat down, mouths agog as BRAD PITT walked through the door (only it was actually NMH).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here