Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One word to describe todays performance.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Really, it was summed up today by the Dunk penalty. Of course, it wasn't a pen, but the defending before it, where two of our own players tackled each other, and then the behaviour of our assistant afterwards was embarrassing. But, my word-
Shambolic.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Depressing

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Terrible.

Hate moaning about performances but that is up there with one of the worst under Gus..

:annoyed:

You are a cock, we lost one nil in open play to the leaders and conceded 2 ridiculous penalties ,Tanno should not of been sent off the foul was way out side of the box.The ref was a wanker.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I watched it on stream because some f*****g as*hole (yes - an alleged alleged albion fan) let me down with a ticket they said I could have bu never deliverd.

it was shocking from where I was watching

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I don't get this - we played well in the first half and more than matched a team who are 5 points clear at the top.

The second half was always going to be tricky but turned on an appalling referees decision which lead to a man getting sent off. 2-0 down and heads went down and predictably they swarmed all over us - what did you expect ?

The match was ruined by a wrong decision !

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Disappointing

Not that I was there so my opinion doesn't count obviously

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You are a cock, we lost one nil in open play to the leaders and conceded 2 ridiculous penalties ,Tanno should not of been sent off the foul was way out side of the box.The ref was a wanker.

The second penalty looked more or less reasonable to me, on the one viewing, and yes the first was an appalling decision, no replays needed. But you can't possibly say Tanno didn't deserve to be sent off unless you heard what he said I the referee.

Presumably he swore or called the official a cheat (poor, I'll accept: cheat, I think not), so he can have no argument at all. He's now banned, brilliant, well done Tanno :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here