Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One word to describe todays performance.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
altough we didnt have much to trouble us,as soon as they switched to 3 in the middle with no wingers just before half time,
they owned us,and we had no reply imafraid

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
altough we didnt have much to trouble us,as soon as they switched to 3 in the middle with no wingers just before half time,
they owned us,and we had no reply imafraid

You are wrong the ridiculous 1st pen cost us the game , nothing happened inside the box the ref did not have a clue.I have several texts on my phone from saints supporting work mates confirming they think the same, including Gingapgobic and homophobic piss takes

Last edited:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Notgoodenough.

Does this count as one word?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not wrong im afraid,we would of lost pen or not,theycould of had 2 others,we had no responce to their tatical changes,as for siants fans,not interested in their views,thats how i saw it

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Not going to happen we will not get relegated:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Fair play to you Mutts. I think we'll be ok too really, but I'm just getting increasingly concerned about our form - & especially our lack of creativity & chances created. Hopefully some of our crocks will be back for the Cov game & we can watch a better performance & a favourable result. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here