Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One thing I didn't like about the NSC meet up.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
That was the piss taking out of Safeway and silly little comments.
I thought they were totally out of order.Every time I have met the guy I've enjoyed his company.Shame he wasn't there but he had better things to do as a number of others.He is a fellow Brighton Fan and has always been a good laugh on here,part of the NSC old boys,why keep up the NSP - NSC rivalry thing ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
totally agree , ZTEVEN is a proper legend :clap2:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Personally I think it was all done in good humour, but then again I'm something of a noob and don't really know the history here. Certainly nothing seemed nasty to me though

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
He is a good lad and gives and takes like most,but the queer stuff aimed at him im sure he created that himself.:lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I don't think there is a NSC-NSP rivalry - only a jokey one. I didn't hear anything out of order?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why did he head off to Southampton ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
I don't think there is a NSC-NSP rivalry - only a jokey one. I didn't hear anything out of order?

Neither did I.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
oapdodge said:
That was the piss taking out of Safeway and silly little comments.
I thought they were totally out of order.Every time I have met the guy I've enjoyed his company.Shame he wasn't there but he had better things to do as a number of others.He is a fellow Brighton Fan and has always been a good laugh on here,part of the NSC old boys,why keep up the NSP - NSC rivalry thing ?

I've met safeway for the first time about 4 years ago and thought he was an ok person. Met him at the meet up last year and had a laugh.

He is better than most people around these parts. and would rather buy him a pint than some of the tossers on here now.

Safeway, You are sound, Keep it up old boy.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think you'll find most people like Safeway, certainly those who have met him. Why the "soundness" of Safeway is being discussed I don't know though. :jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well, once I heard that Safeway wasn't going I opted out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i f***ing hate STEVEN he's a cock and i'm going to **** him. Steven - U ARE DEAD

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
sheebo said:
i f***ing hate STEVEN he's a cock and i'm going to **** him. Steven - U ARE DEAD

Talk about me saying harsh things, I think you have beaten the record sunshine, I know I wanted someone run over but wanting someone dead is going well over board :ohmy:

Last edited:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
sheebo said:

And another thing before I climb those wooden steps Sheebo, By the picture of you, you couldn't even scare Dot Cotton let alone anyone from this message board.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
what a wanker u are. coming on here for the first time and assuming things. I WAS ACTUALLY JOKING

because it's safeway - it's called sarcasm - and if u wanna take the piss out of my 'appearence' do so to my face u ****

get a life

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Safeway is a fuckin legend !! He is THE funniest poster on NSC/NSP without a doubt :)

Beach Hut said:
Why did he head off to Southampton ?

It was to get a connecting train to Bournemouth, where he spent the evening watching the new Chris Morris DVD along with his old mate Dwayne.

Am I close?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here