Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One thing I didn't like about the NSC meet up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
cock

Oapdodge - are u who i think u are?? were u getting excited about my breast-camera phone pics?

im not a prev - honest

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
sheebo said:
cock

Oapdodge - are u who i think u are?? were u getting excited about my breast-camera phone pics?

im not a prev - honest

Can't remember getting too excited,did think it was funny and you just reminded me you used my camera phone so will have to check out those pics.Yes I probably am who you think I am,or I might not be if you don't think I am who I am.With Trotster and on the coach to Bristol.When you were discussing fields and firemen and staff meetings.BAGS love life and your own and loads of other bo**ocks.

First time I've seen this thread. Interesting.

For the record, I couldn't care less if a few nobodies want to have a dig behind my back. I've got enough real friends to not care what a few people off here think.

I've got an idea who might have said things but to be honest it means nothing as the only thing they've got the bollocks to say to my face is "alright, Safeway" and act all nice. Makes me chuckle to think they only feel brave enough to pipe up when I'm nowhere to be seen.

Thanks for the concern, Dodge, it is a appreciated. Water off a duck's back though.

To the snipers: Come and have a go if you think you're clever enough. :salute:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Safeway said:
First time I've seen this thread. Interesting.

For the record, I couldn't care less if a few nobodies want to have a dig behind my back. I've got enough real friends to not care what a few people off here think.

I've got an idea who might have said things but to be honest it means nothing as the only thing they've got the bollocks to say to my face is "alright, Safeway" and act all nice. Makes me chuckle to think they only feel brave enough to pipe up when I'm nowhere to be seen.

Thanks for the concern, Dodge, it is a appreciated. Water off a duck's back though.

To the snipers: Come and have a go if you think you're clever enough. :salute:

As I have posted,Safeway,I might have just not taken the jokes very well.Misunderstood people who know you.Might have got the wrong end of the stick.Don't want to start any arguments.
Also had a few beers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here