Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One thing I didn't like about the NSC meet up.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oapdodge, were you at the meet up?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
We didnt pitch up till later, but I certainly didnt hear anything said either.

Thing I like about Safeway, is that he is the sort of bloke that would just laugh it off anyway, cos I dont think he really gives a feck what the odd GEEK says about him behind his back.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yorkie said:

OAPDODGE was the guy in the BUTTERS shirt, there is a pic of me sitting on his lap from roz's selection :lol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There's nothing wrong with Safeway. I've met him a few times.

He's a good bloke!

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Terrace Dandy said:
Talk about me saying harsh things, I think you have beaten the record sunshine, I know I wanted someone run over but wanting someone dead is going well over board :ohmy:

:lolol:

you look like a bit of a twat mister dandy, sheebo is JOKING!!

anyone wanna a bet with me, dandy says he was joking too when he gets back on here?!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I do belive it is only him who keeps up a NSC/NSP rivalry! I like the guy, top bloke! Get alittle narked with his bollocks at times but other than that i rate him. At least he says what he thinks.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Biscuit said:
I do belive it is only him who keeps up a NSC/NSP rivalry! I like the guy, top bloke! Get alittle narked with his bollocks at times but other than that i rate him. At least he says what he thinks.

What do you meanyou get narked with his bollocks, do they tickle your chin ?? :dunce:

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
the full harris said:

you look like a bit of a twat mister dandy, sheebo is JOKING!!

anyone wanna a bet with me, dandy says he was joking too when he gets back on here?!

I was only joing...............

NOT!!

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Yorkie said:

Yes I was there,as established by others.Maybe I was just taking things to literally or the beer was kicking in too much.But I did think some comments were made,perhaps in more "jest " then I thought.First meet up I've been to,perhaps I don't understand how everyone knows each other so well and that the piss taking was just a joke.Or that some of the comments on the two sites are again just meant as a wind up and shouldn't be taken too literally.Was surprised by the number of NSP posters who attended who were rubbishing the event beforehand.
This was my opinion at the time, sorry if it offended anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here