Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One for the oldens,which of these did you own as a child?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Ah CROSSFIRE. Played that plenty myself. You always found that one of the guns was more powerful than the other, or that the board was bent, making one side prefereable to the other.

I think that was one of the games Tim used to play with me and no doubt picked the better side himself. It's funny how he used to only play games against me because I was 7 years younger and he was pretty much guaranteed to win.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Atari was a poor man's Intellivision. This bad boy really ROCKED.

intellivision.jpg

I had a Goldfinger Aston Martin with the ejector seat, front bumpers that pushed out, and bulletproof screen.
Mum chucked it out when I wasn't looking, and of course without asking me first - like they do.

Worse was to follow though, when my parents refused me the dosh to buy Jimi Hendrix's guitar that was chucked offstage at Worthing, and wouldn't let me leave my very shit job to go and work on 'Quadraphenia' filming. They said it was too temporary, and I wasn't to give up a job and end up on the dole.
Crazy.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
First toy I can really remember was a scalextric in the 1960's.

Air fix models, johnnyseven rifle, thunderbirds and stingray dinkys etc. subbutteo and matchbox hot wheels sets....

Atari st was mine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here