Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On the pitch on the pitch

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If I'm going to abort my holiday to come on Tuesday I expect a full scale pitch invasion when we confirm our promotion.

Forget all this lap of honour bollocks. We can do that against the Saints with the trophy!!!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Charge ....

63a_14_crowd_415x275.jpg

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Please please please can everyone take lots of pics and video footage to post on youtube to saviour the final moments- I will be missing out on this as returning to France tommorow and hope to see them on the net:albion2::albion2:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
The trouble with a pitch invasion is they'll then have to abort any team celebration on the pitch with the promotion hoardings and photos etc

Sometimes its better to be able to see the players celebrate rather than getting lost in a mass of people?

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Hope we draw,and do it away to Wallsall,has the makings of a good day out.

Very selfish of me but so do i. Planning on going to Walsall so would love us to get promoted up there.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm all for pitch invasions BUT should we get promoted on Tuesday it's almost certain the players will NOT come out after the game should there be a pitch invasion... (So please take note H blockers).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please stay off the pitch!

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Why is it every body has a pop at H block :shrug: the only thing we are guilty of is trying to create an atmosphere, maybe a few of you whingers should try joining in instead of moaning. Just a thought.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The trouble with a pitch invasion is they'll then have to abort any team celebration on the pitch with the promotion hoardings and photos etc

Sometimes its better to be able to see the players celebrate rather than getting lost in a mass of people?

Bollocks to all of you!!! We have plenty of time for laps of honour etc. Gus won't want them until we've won the league anyway, so get on that pitch!!!

I'm all for pitch invasions BUT should we get promoted on Tuesday it's almost certain the players will NOT come out after the game should there be a pitch invasion... (So please take note H blockers).

Please stay off the pitch!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Pitch Invasion this match, lap of honour/other things when we win the league. Best of both worlds.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Bollocks to all of you!!! We have plenty of time for laps of honour etc. Gus won't want them until we've won the league anyway, so get on that pitch!!!

Fair do's actually. Best of both worlds. I like a pitch invasion as much as the next fan but I do like to see the team celebrating with the bubbly which doesn't happen when we're all on the pitch. Some special memories of that at Withdean! Doing it in front of the SCC fans would be all the more special tho!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here