Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG just witnesed a fight between a middle aged man and woman outside The Station ..

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Elvis Presley was once sick on my Auntie! (True story, happened in Las Vegas)

If only she'd known that someone would invent ebay.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Two people you don't know had an argument. The woman hit the bloke twice. Then they were friends again.

No, she ran off down the road... Let's hope HB&B posts Episode 2 soon.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
A few years ago, one Saturday night, I was minding my own business in my front room, when above the noise of the TV there was the sound of some almighty row going on outside. On opening the front door, two guys were just commencing an all-in tag wrestling match outside my front gate. Their seconds comprised of two women ( presumably related to each of the males ). Some of the detail escapes me now, but the 'duel' appeared to be over the issue of one of the gentlemen involved urinating over the other's motor car. Anyway, it ended with both women getting involved, and one gentleman getting floored hitting the ground with his face.

Suffice to say his nose was nicely rearranged, and blood was everywhere.

At that point I beat a hasty retreat indoors, in case they decided to start on me.............

PS: MODS, why does ' there ', at the end of the first line, appear twice in this post when I have only written it once ?

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
i got arrested many years ago outside the farmers in lancing,on the way out to meeting my mates,i walked past pub ,and saw a man assulting this lass,i asked him to stop ,but he carried on.
I couldnt stop myself and grabbed him,and restrained him(didnt lay him out),in the meantime,the p ub had rang the police,when they turned up,the bloody mrs changed her mind and said i had assulted her boyfriend!!!!!,(couldnt beleive it),the old bill let me out at bloody midnight:angry:,then i had my mrs to deal with,and my mates who thought i had blown them out!!!!!!!!!!

Now look here MODS, it's happened again with the ' saw ' in this post too !

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Now look here MODS, it's happened again with the ' saw ' in this post too !

I often get that at work, but assumed it was my crappy old IE6 browser. Words at the end of a line can get repeated, but it clears if I resize my window.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here