Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG just witnesed a fight between a middle aged man and woman outside The Station ..

..pub on the path to Preston Park Station.

The boy wanted to go and watch the trains , so whilst we are there, this woman comes up and asks me if I know which platform for Shoreham , as I begin to explain she'll have to get a train into Brighton (one per hour) this bearded guy appears and says 'shorry come and finish your wine' she screams at to 'f*** off' apologising to me for swearing in front of the boy. Then he won't let her move off and she belts him , he tries to restrain her and she belts him again really f***ing hard. At this piont I suggested I might call the police so they both walk off , he goes back and drinking his pint outside the pub and she ran off down Robertson Road. Bizzarre. As we walked back past he said 'shorry mate shorry lad !

Disgraceful and not a cyclist in sight. The bloke was about 50 with a grey beard I recognize him from Albion games.
Shounds like it may have been,how do you shay? Shhhteve McClaren,for shure!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
They are shooting some scenes for a film the other side of my garden fence at the moment, but I haven't felt the need to post about it.

They are shooting some scenes for a film the other side of my garden fence at the moment, but I haven't felt the need to post about it.
Indeed.

I saw (and spoke with) Norman Baker this afternoon. Is that of any interest?

Or how about seeing Shirley Collins ("without doubt one of England's greatest cultural treasures" - Billy Bragg) in Waitrose today? Nope. I thought not.

Shirley Collins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

..pub on the path to Preston Park Station.

The boy wanted to go and watch the trains , so whilst we are there, this woman comes up and asks me if I know which platform for Shoreham , as I begin to explain she'll have to get a train into Brighton (one per hour) this bearded guy appears and says 'shorry come and finish your wine' she screams at to 'f*** off' apologising to me for swearing in front of the boy. Then he won't let her move off and she belts him , he tries to restrain her and she belts him again really f***ing hard. At this piont I suggested I might call the police so they both walk off , he goes back and drinking his pint outside the pub and she ran off down Robertson Road. Bizzarre. As we walked back past he said 'shorry mate shorry lad !

Disgraceful and not a cyclist in sight. The bloke was about 50 with a grey beard I recognize him from Albion games.

now i like the bearded guy but i also like the woman?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Had a chat with Kevin Day the other day, lovely bloke very complimentary about the Albion and the new stadium.

But I wouldn't post it on here.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
40 replies and no mention of Timmy starting the thread with "OMG", posted like some 14 year old Chav girl.

Like omg like there was totally this fight right, at the train station yeah, this woman she like totally hit this man yeah right, then he hit her back like yeah right so she hit him again and I was like omg I'm gonna call the pigs on you like, but then they walked off right to the pub yeah and the geezer, he's totally like sorry dude but I was like omg whatever.

ITV2 have tonight confirmed Timmy will be the new host of OMG! With Peaches Geldof.
In a reciprocal arrangement Peaches has agreed to take over the shit blog writing and being a smug twat on NSC duties.

OMFG!
ROFLMAO!
:smokin:

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
God that sounds absolutely terrifying HB&B. Two people you don't know had an argument. The woman hit the bloke twice. Then they were friends again. And apologised to you and your son for having to witness it. I can't possibly imagine that sort of thing happens hundreds of times a week in Brighton (and more often in many other cities). I am right this minute starting a collection to raise enough money for you to be wrapped in cotton wool for the rest of your natural life. I will send the link to NSC when I've set it up...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I once saw Dustin Hoffman on a bus. True story!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think you lot are being very nasty to Timmy, how dare you knock a fine, upstanding and genuinely concerned citizen who clearly cares so much about others.

(No, not irony just sarcasm this time).

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Elvis Presley was once sick on my Auntie! (True story, happened in Las Vegas)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Any post with an 'OMG' in the title deserves some kind of credit. The rest of it was shit but the 'OMG' was completely different gravy.

In related news, did you hear that 80s scouse keyboard tappers Orchestral Manouevres in the Dark are planning to reform and in their attempts to appeal to today's youth audience are renaming themselves OMG?

Any post with an 'OMG' in the title deserves some kind of credit. The rest of it was shit but the 'OMG' was completely different gravy.

In related news, did you hear that 80s scouse keyboard tappers Orchestral Manouevres in the Dark are planning to reform and in their attempts to appeal to today's youth audience are renaming themselves OMG?

As in Brovian's Elvis story - Orally Manufacturing the Gack

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Only in BN1, would a drunken woman and bloke have a fight, then have the pedigree to apologise to a couple of poor bystanders.
That is one classy area, and a better class of pisshead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here