Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG just witnesed a fight between a middle aged man and woman outside The Station ..

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i got arrested many years ago outside the farmers in lancing,on the way out to meeting my mates,i walked past pub ,and saw a man assulting this lass,i asked him to stop ,but he carried on.
I couldnt stop myself and grabbed him,and restrained him(didnt lay him out),in the meantime,the p ub had rang the police,when they turned up,the bloody mrs changed her mind and said i had assulted her boyfriend!!!!!,(couldnt beleive it),the old bill let me out at bloody midnight:angry:,then i had my mrs to deal with,and my mates who thought i had blown them out!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Sounds like HB&B lives in a pretty chavy area.

Really ? If you read it properly you would note the main protagonist wanted to get back to Shoreham. Thats the one in Sussex not Kent. I think really you'd give anything to live within 5 miles of this postcode.

Really ? If you read it properly you would note the main protagonist wanted to get back to Shoreham. Thats the one in Sussex not Kent. I think really you'd give anything to live within 5 miles of this postcode.

Oh dear! Don't you realise he is just taking the piss about you constantly bragging about your upmarket location? And I, for one, wouldn't want to live in Brighton. It's now more of a scruffy city than the smart town that I remember.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Thats weird, because last week when i was on Eastbourne seafront, i saw a guy and a girl having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they then starting fhighting, then a police officer turned up and instead of trying to calm things down, he starts smacking his truncheon on the guys head. In the end the guy get the truncheon off the policeman and starts hitting him back AND THEN his wife. Unbelievable.

Then this crocodile turned up and nicked all the sausages!

:bowdown: Good work!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh dear! Don't you realise he is just taking the piss about you constantly bragging about your upmarket location? And I, for one, wouldn't want to live in Brighton. It's now more of a scruffy city than the smart town that I remember.

Sorry, I should have said 'Do not confuse Tory Boy with Facts AND Irony'. Must be an (ahem) low IQ issue.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
i got arrested many years ago outside the farmers in lancing,on the way out to meeting my mates,i walked past pub ,and saw a man assulting this lass,i asked him to stop ,but he carried on.
I couldnt stop myself and grabbed him,and restrained him(didnt lay him out),in the meantime,the p ub had rang the police,when they turned up,the bloody mrs changed her mind and said i had assulted her boyfriend!!!!!,(couldnt beleive it),the old bill let me out at bloody midnight:angry:,then i had my mrs to deal with,and my mates who thought i had blown them out!!!!!!!!!!

Not the 1st time you been in nick though is it son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Not the 1st time you been in nick though is it son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oi oi less of that!!!!im sure you were one of the mates i was meant to be meeting!!!!,i had about 40 missed calls on my mobile,asking where the hell i was lol

Sep 1, 2010
I was thinking if Gary Dicker owned an Off License he could call it Dicker's Liquors, he has not been charged for this business venture idea

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
oi oi less of that!!!!im sure you were one of the mates i was meant to be meeting!!!!,i had about 40 missed calls on my mobile,asking where the hell i was lol

He He!! Yes i remember thinking at the time, what a lame excuse to dog us all off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was thinking if Gary Dicker owned an Off License he could call it Dicker's Liquors, he has not been charged for this business venture idea

Or if he owned a shop selling undergarments he could opt for Dicker's Knickers!

He has not been charged for this either!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thats weird, because last week when i was on Eastbourne seafront, i saw a guy and a girl having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they then starting fhighting, then a police officer turned up and instead of trying to calm things down, he starts smacking his truncheon on the guys head. In the end the guy get the truncheon off the policeman and starts hitting him back AND THEN his wife. Unbelievable.

Then this crocodile turned up and nicked all the sausages!
:bowdown: bravo :bowdown:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I made a joke about Franz being our Centaur Forward, a joke of which I was rather proud, and only one person got it.

If it makes you feel better, I laughed at that one until I was horse :D

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
40 replies and no mention of Timmy starting the thread with "OMG", posted like some 14 year old Chav girl.

Like omg like there was totally this fight right, at the train station yeah, this woman she like totally hit this man yeah right, then he hit her back like yeah right so she hit him again and I was like omg I'm gonna call the pigs on you like, but then they walked off right to the pub yeah and the geezer, he's totally like sorry dude but I was like omg whatever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here