Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OMG just witnesed a fight between a middle aged man and woman outside The Station ..

D

Deleted User X18H

..pub on the path to Preston Park Station.

The boy wanted to go and watch the trains , so whilst we are there, this woman comes up and asks me if I know which platform for Shoreham , as I begin to explain she'll have to get a train into Brighton (one per hour) this bearded guy appears and says 'shorry come and finish your wine' she screams at to 'f*** off' apologising to me for swearing in front of the boy. Then he won't let her move off and she belts him , he tries to restrain her and she belts him again really f***ing hard. At this piont I suggested I might call the police so they both walk off , he goes back and drinking his pint outside the pub and she ran off down Robertson Road. Bizzarre. As we walked back past he said 'shorry mate shorry lad !

Disgraceful and not a cyclist in sight. The bloke was about 50 with a grey beard I recognize him from Albion games.

Sep 1, 2010
Thats weird, because last week when i was on Eastbourne seafront, i saw a guy and a girl having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they then starting fhighting, then a police officer turned up and instead of trying to calm things down, he starts smacking his truncheon on the guys head. In the end the guy get the truncheon off the policeman and starts hitting him back AND THEN his wife. Unbelievable.

Then this crocodile turned up and nicked all the sausages!

D

Deleted User X18H

Thats weird, because last week when i was on Eastbourne seafront, i saw a guy and a girl having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they then starting fhighting, then a police officer turned up and instead of trying to calm things down, he starts smacking his truncheon on the guys head. In the end the guy get the truncheon off the policeman and starts hitting him back AND THEN his wife. Unbelievable.

That made me giggle.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

:clap: :lolol:

That sort of thing did actually used to happen in the 1970s (and I don't mean in the Punch & Judy boxes!)

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Art vs S...that is the funniest post I have read on here for at least a couple of years...thank you for brightening up my Sunday!

Sep 1, 2010
Art vs S...that is the funniest post I have read on here for at least a couple of years...thank you for brightening up my Sunday!

:thumbsup:

My Pleasure.

Some jokes work, some don't.

I waited ages and ages for someone called Fred to die so i could post my crap one liner, and when Fred Titmus died this week i finally got round to using it..........nobody commented or laughed:angry:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
.. The bloke was about 50 with a grey beard I recognize him from Albion games.

Was this him?

Dick-Knight-former-Bright-001.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It used to happen in the 50's and 60's as well. Most of the time there was a baby involved and a crocodile! I was only young at the time, but mostly remembering it happen on the seafront between the piers, it was horrible to see.

punch_and_judy.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

:lolol::lolol::lolol: Brilliant !

ryeseagull

Feb 26, 2009
United States

Well played, sir!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sounds like HB&B lives in a pretty chavy area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here