Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old north stand songs

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
How good were the old surges in the Northstand and being crushed up against those old blue barriers. Safe standing? PAH!

All the younger fans will sadly never enjoy those times. I use to get into the centre of the Northstand around 1.30pm (when I was a kid) just to get the prime position, use to love watching the stand fill up.

When you got a big surge you'd always see someone holding a shoe in the air or end up miles from where you first stood.

:) Happy days! See my signature....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I remember losing a shoe after we had scored at one game and had to wait until the North Stand had emptied after full time to look for it. I was amazed that it had travelled all the way from the back to the front and that no bastard had picked it up so it could be lobbed from the top deck of a bus on the way home.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
remember them days well, used to be able to take yer beer in stand, remember so many times the ole bill tried to muscle in and eject people who got outta hand...beardy..remember him well !!! see him few months back..he works for bt now, getting on a bit !

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
remember them days well, used to be able to take yer beer in stand, remember so many times the ole bill tried to muscle in and eject people who got outta hand...beardy..remember him well !!! see him few months back..he works for bt now, getting on a bit !

:lol: When the police use to walk in to eject the culprit the old "let's go f*ckin mental la la laa la" went up and everyone would surge and jump about knocking the police flying.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
:lol: When the police use to walk in to eject the culprit the old "let's go f*ckin mental la la laa la" went up and everyone would surge and jump about knocking the police flying.

Sounds like great fun, gutted i am too young to experience all of this:cry:, BRING BACK TERRACING!!!:clap2:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
i dont understand this cult of p.c. beard. he was about the only old bill on the side of bellotti and as such our enemy. most plod i spoke to were on our side and one told me the only reason bullshitty didn't get "advised"it was in his best interest to stay away was because he was the chairman of the police authority.

Can you hear the (opposition)sing
noooo
can you hear the ( )sing
noooo
can you hear the ( )sing
I cant hear a f***ing thing
nooo noooo

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
We all live in the Goldstone Ground, the Goldstone Ground, the Goldstone Ground.
(as in Yellow Submarine)

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
We hate Nottingham Forest, We hate Tottenham too, we hate dar, dar, dar, dar, dar
but Brighton we love you

late 70's I guess

smelly

May 23, 2004
Sung to Liverpool(!):
Who the f***,
Who the f***,
Who the f***ing hell are you.

Response:
We're the European Champions.

We shut up after that.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
We hate Nottingham Forest, We hate Tottenham too, we hate dar, dar, dar, dar, dar
but Brighton we love you

late 70's I guess

rememember going to an eve forest game away ..they all chanted ...your going in the trent..... yeah right !!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I used to love

AT LEEEEDSSS

AT LEEEDSSSS

Graham Graham Pearce

etc

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Not sure if this actually sung or was a dream. My memory is going, but

"We are family, I've got all my seagulls with me" to the tune of We are Family - Sister Sledge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here