Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK to like Man U now

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Never been acceptable although it appears many of the junk food fuelled facebook generation on here have a soft spot for them.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Never!

Loathsome club, loathsome Manc Wank 'supporters'-especially the ones who've never actually watched them play other than on tv. I'd 'support' Palace if they were playing Manure and I can't stand anything to do with Palace. Manure are worse than Tottingham Hotsperms and that club is a pile of shite from top to bottom.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hang on there detractors! Man United have brought all of us reflected glory as we bask in their achievements in Europe! Manchester itself is a beacon of sporting excellence..certainly ever since the triumph of the commonwealth games and the magnificent erection that is eastlands.

Mancunians are famed worldwide for their humility and self effacement, surely we should rally round United now. United have always been a friend to the Albion and have demonstrated their solidarity with us during our "wilderness years" certainly when it has come to voting on whether we should be kicked out of the league!

Come on NSC, credit where credits due eh? United forever!

BH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here