Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK to like Man U now

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
cheeky monkey....bushy....i like them both, but which one's more opinionated?....there's only one way to find out.............

FIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
cheeky monkey....bushy....i like them both, but which one's more opinionated?....there's only one way to find out.............

FIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!
im sure cheeky monkey is a good bloke, but for someone who really has known nothing other than supporting chelsea all my life , and has seen some seriously awful times at stamford bridge, it does start to f***ing grate when people who have hardly ever been to stamford bridge start spouting bollocks just because its the 'done thing'

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
im sure cheeky monkey is a good bloke, but for someone who really has known nothing other than supporting chelsea all my life , and has seen some seriously awful times at stamford bridge, it does start to f***ing grate when people who have hardly ever been to stamford bridge start spouting bollocks just because its the 'done thing'

fair point:thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've always had a soft spot for Man U, plenty of supporters down here in Lyme including a few good friends. Sir Alex is quite simply a living legend and for many years now they have played some superb stuff and are a pleasure to watch.

:clap:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I've always had a soft spot for Man U, plenty of supporters down here in Lyme including a few good friends. Sir Alex is quite simply a living legend and for many years now they have played some superb stuff and are a pleasure to watch.

:clap:
im sure if you really really tried, you could be a little bit more blatant in your fishing :lolol:

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I’m an Arsenal fan myself and for me there isn’t a greater team on the planet. We play such enthralling football. For home games I watch them in the comfort of my arm-chair wearing my complete Arsenal kit shirt, shorts, socks the LOT. For away games I go down the pub. I just love putting money into Sky’s pocket, as frankly as I’m concerned who wants to watch teams that lose I expect to win every match. The nearest team to me is Barnet (don’t tell anyone) but why would I want to support them I mean their shit.

Once I was watching the Gunners and my boy Cesc sprayed a 60-yard ball into the path of Andrei Arshavin it was so mesmerising that I had to crack one out in appreciation of the fabulous technique he had shown.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I'm Brighton through and through but, like others on here I have a pet Premier League club and its Arsenal. Mainly because I lived near Highbury for 17 years, my manager supported Spurs and of course the Liam Brady connection.

Over the years I have always hated Man U but this year, lo and behold, I find I don't hate them any more. Growing (begrudging) admiration for the way that Fergy's teams play, Ryan Giggs, Rooney (superb last night) and the fact that they are clearly facing long term financial difficulties have all melted my resistance. Tevez is a twat if he thinks that Fergy didn't want to sign him, he just couldn't afford it.

So there we have it, I now hate Chelsea and Man City and i hope Man U stuff City in the next leg.

Right, so why is it ok to like Manure now then? They are still the scum that we had running battles with in some of the worst violence seen at Wembly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here