Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ok now we are down who stays who goes?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Fragmented Badger said:
My god, what a complete old hag you are. I have not boasted about abusing players - we have had this argument before, and frankly you are now boring. Then you reckon the club could do without me, despite the fact I have missed hardly any matches over the last few years and regularly support the club in any way possible (not saying this makes me great, there are thousands exactly the same). This is despite some of the dross on show - that sounds like a bad football fan to you does it?

Then, this gets better. I am in some way wrong because I "used the F word?" What a load of crap - if everyone who used that word on here was dismissed there would be about 50 posters left! You have used a far more offensive word in your very last post! I don't know who the "them" you keep referring to are meant to be - when have I EVER mentioned any "little mates?"

Woman, you have issues, most notable the one that causes you to argue and bicker with the mentality of which I might expect a 5 year old to use. SORT IT OUT:p

I bet thats made you feel really BIG now hasnt it? Round of applause for the insults :clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Fragmented Badger said:
Only one of us been dishing out the insults, my dear - you have patronising people down to a fine art. Read this site tonight, I think you will find LOTS of people in agreement with me - the silence on this thread is deafening - of course noone would go as far as argue with you though. Moral of the day - don't start arguments you cannot win:wave:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

(I'm laughing AT you btw)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
0,,10433~580840,00.jpg

Based on this photo, I think Tank has entered into the Brighton lifestyle wholeheartedly.

Perhaps we should stop squabbling now, and reflect on important things, such as it still makes me chuckle when you type 58008 into a calculator, turn it upside down, and it says BOOBS

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
...and who said maths was boring ...? :rolleyes:

(Still lecturing El Pres?) :D

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Fragmented Badger said:
You are laughing at me? That's strange as I don't remember actually posting anything particularly witty. You are married to a 36 year old footballer who plays for a team 23rd out of 24, come on a FANS messageboard, and then get in a strop when someone DARES to criticise him. Are you for real? Considering how long you have presumably been linked to the world of football, you don't seem to have much of an understanding of how it works. Just because some people love to suck up to you in order to learn what the Albion centre back is having for his tea or doing with his Sunday afternoon, doesn't mean that everyone else is refused their right to an opinion. Instead of using ridiculous, childish, and patronising insults aimed at me, why don't you learn to accept what a great number of people are saying, rather than persisting with your act of blind faith?

If you mean you and the 'cocks on tour' being the great number of people then we've got nothing to worry about, because in the main you lot get the digs in. Didnt see you piping up after Saturdays game with praise, only ever happens after a loss, what a shock.

Last edited:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
El Presidente said:
0,,10433~580840,00.jpg

Based on this photo, I think Tank has entered into the Brighton lifestyle wholeheartedly.

Perhaps we should stop squabbling now, and reflect on important things, such as it still makes me chuckle when you type 58008 into a calculator, turn it upside down, and it says BOOBS

SPOIL SPORT :p

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bry Nylon said:
...and who said maths was boring ...? :rolleyes:

(Still lecturing El Pres?) :D

I certainly am squire, and being a lecturer in ACCOUNTANCY it gets no better than puerile smutty calculator gags that would make a 12 year old hand their head in shame.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Normandy seagull said:
Even the swindon fans think he is shite

Actually he got good reviews today.

McCammons done well at Bristol too.

Whilst these players may not be Championship level (Chippys had it at this level) I do believe they have something to offer in League One.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Butters has to stay. That's not sucking up to Race. Its the simple fact that he's an experienced pro, who's played very well for us and can help the youngsters in their development.

Oatway will stay, hasn't he already been given/offered a contract? He should too.

Carpenter's no longer up to it at this level but he'll be a good, experienced head in League One.

Stumpy Tim

Insults aside, Badger does have a good argument. I think many people on NSC do say things to keep Race happy - nothing against Guy or Race, but I think it's true. Case in point - a number of people have said that Guy's days as a player are numbered, but that he should be offered a job coaching. So why Guy & not Albion LEGEND's like Chippy & Mayo?

Having not seen a game this season (I'm such a bad fan!) I shouldn't comment on who should go & stay, but I will anyway - it's a fans forum after all. Either way, I do think Race's presence means people don't post their true opinions.

Hart - 1 year
Mayo - 1 year
Oatway - 2 years
Carpenter - 1 year
Mcphee - Release
Guy - Release
McCammon - Release
Nicolas - Would like him to stay, not going to happen though.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I'm hoping we can use this opportunity clear the decks, blood some more youngsters and bring in a ball playing midfielder and a target man. I can see us offering:

Oatway, Mayo, Butters, Chippy - a year maximum. Maybe 3 month deals to motivate.

Reid, Hart - 2 years.

McCammon, Dodd, Mcphee, Nicolas, Kuipers(shame) - Released.

Available on frees, Jarret, Molango.

Loans expired
McShane, GNW, Flo.

Plenty of scope for savings in wages to allow us to bring in the type of players needed.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Line 'em all up - playing, coaching, backroom, admin staff, and shoot 1 in 5. Clears the decks, reduces the wage bill and encourages the others.

Sorted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here