Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok I am off to Brick Lane for a lunch time Curry...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Well although this appears to have dissolved into insignificance thanks to GG and Soul Finger , I had a very nice time as I have a small ulcer on my tongue I went for a Lamb Tikka Biryani, Motta Paneer , sag , Bombay Potato and a peshwari (sic) nan and three large bottles of cobra and a farewell brandy.

No Titty bar this time , walked back through the city through Petticoat Lane,
Bury St , Fenchurch Buildings Fenchurch Street down to Mark Lane and onto lower Thames Street and Monument ......bit of nostalgia there.

D

Deleted User X18H

Poor HB&B is going to see 3 pages when he logs in, and thinks its all going to be about the great people of NSC wondering what he ordered at which restaurant, which tube route he chose, along with which train from London to central Brighton he took.

But no, it is a massive BINFEST and nothing to do with HB&B :D

indian_restaurants.jpg

I didn't get the tube I walked from London Bridge!!!:D

Jan 30, 2008
Sorry, Binfest time and I shouldn't bite but people like SF are one of the main reasons I f***ed off for 5 weeks and did not miss it. Its wearing, draining and negative to have people like this taking away the enjoyment of NSC by posting sipteful comments for no reasons when nothing negative was posted about them. I suppose it must make people like this feel big and good about themselves but it spoils the board hugely to have characters like this around.

My banter with Tim is good natured, we both know that but SF is a nasty piece of work.
grow up US for f*** sake LET IT ALL GO OVER YOUR HEAD :shootself

D

Deleted User X18H

He's not ANDY he is more the chicken plucker man!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here