Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok I am off to Brick Lane for a lunch time Curry...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
True. Too many people are chipping in with nothing of any substance to contribute. I hate that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So do I. Why do people have to add their inane comments about crisps and stuff ? Its completely diffused what was shaping up to be a very promising binfest.

Tch.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is this an irrelevant post? YOU decide:

arabian_horse_boss.jpg

ct2-16_superglue.jpg

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
You should f**k off, for telling someone to f**k off just because they told someone to f**k off. You cant have it both ways!!! :fuckoff:

.....i suggest YOU f*** off for telling him to f*** off for telling me to f*** off as i told Stumpy to f*** off for being a TOOL.

and whats with all the ***'s? you can say f*** on here ya know ;)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
They'll probably be eating one of his nags. I wonder if he'll give them a tip - better them than us if he does.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Today's little jolly to London is the prelude to a proper day of excitement for HB&B. Tomorrow he (and I) have to sign on for the very first time! Now thats excitement and I bet you all can't wait to hear about it eh?! :)

Used to spend every lunchtime playing pool in the back room of The Seven Stars in Brick Lane. Made The Brewery Tap look like The Ritz :lol:

It's been boarded up for years now. RIP.

OLD NF PUB AND I MEAN A PROPER NF PUB

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Poor HB&B is going to see 3 pages when he logs in, and thinks its all going to be about the great people of NSC wondering what he ordered at which restaurant, which tube route he chose, along with which train from London to central Brighton he took.

But no, it is a massive BINFEST and nothing to do with HB&B :D

indian_restaurants.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I had a brief stint working in the Truman Brewery on Brick Lane for a dot com in the crazy days of 2001.

For all it's choice I was never really bowled over by the standard of curry on Brick Lane.

Dandyman

In London village.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here