Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok I am off to Brick Lane for a lunch time Curry...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This could get interesting.

*pulls up chair and grabs Pringles*

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Sorry, Binfest time and I shouldn't bite but people like SF are one of the main reasons I f***ed off for 5 weeks and did not miss it. Its wearing, draining and negative to have people like this taking away the enjoyment of NSC by posting sipteful comments for no reasons when nothing negative was posted about them. I suppose it must make people like this feel big and good about themselves but it spoils the board hugely to have characters like this around.

My banter with Tim is good natured, we both know that but SF is a nasty piece of work.

Point proved and case closed. Hung by his own words :tosser:

Just because I had the temerity to say, and I quote,

"Says the man who wrote an essay on a weekend trip to Southampton?

Oh, the irony."

This is priceless.

You wonder why people take the piss out of you?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This could get interesting.

*pulls up chair and grabs Pringles*

Here we go again Easy. The thing is he just doesn't get it does he :shrug:

Sorry, Binfest time and I shouldn't bite but people like SF are one of the main reasons I f***ed off for 5 weeks and did not miss it. Its wearing, draining and negative to have people like this taking away the enjoyment of NSC by posting sipteful comments for no reasons when nothing negative was posted about them. I suppose it must make people like this feel big and good about themselves but it spoils the board hugely to have characters like this around.

My banter with Tim is good natured, we both know that but SF is a nasty piece of work.

Put your knickers back on love an make us a cup a tea. Two sugars.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just because I had the temerity to say, and I quote,

"Says the man who wrote an essay on a weekend trip to Southampton?

Oh, the irony."

This is priceless.

You wonder why people take the piss out of you?

I honestly could not give a shit if people who I have never met and have no intention of ever wanting to meet take the piss out of me. I know and have met a lot of people on NSC and its their opinions I would be concerned about. Anyway I am not going down this road again :bigwave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I honestly could not give a shit if people who I have never met and have no intention of ever wanting to meet take the piss out of me:bigwave:

You reap what you sew.

I have met you and cannot believe that your alter-ego is such a deluded, hyper sensitive, childish, over-reactionary, twit.

You'll notice that before the above I hadn't resorted to personal insults, which you managed after not agreeing with one of my posts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You reap what you sew.

I have met you and cannot believe that your alter-ego is such a deluded, hyper sensitive, childish, over-reactionary, twit.

You'll notice that before the above I hadn't resorted to personal insults, which you managed after not agreeing with one of my posts.

It's sow, not sew (in that context).

Carry on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Here we go again Easy. The thing is he just doesn't get it does he :shrug:
Don't mind me. I'll just heckle from the sidelines, I like a good binfest on a no-news day. :)

As its a thread about brick Lane, I thought I would opt for some Onion Bhajis, Samosas and a couple of popadoms

Good call. And some of that lovely yellow mint SAUCE to dip our bits in.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
its gonna blow, take cover...........

PersianCat.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here