Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok I am off to Brick Lane for a lunch time Curry...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

..then maybe off to The Nags Head Whitechapel High St for an afternoon titty bar fest.

Report Laters

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As a resident of London (within walking distance of the centre), we could do without your type round here.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who cares ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
..then maybe off to The Nags Head Whitechapel High St for an afternoon titty bar fest.

Report Laters

Don't strain yourself Tim you have been working too hard recently.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Report Laters

Does you wife know you will oggling tits and pussies this afternoon :mad:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Report Laters

Avoid the Clifton in Brick Lane - was featured on the BBCs Worst Restaurants (or whatever the program is called) recently, it turned my stomach watching what went on in there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Don't many of the restaurants in Brick Lane have their food supplied from one central kitchen, which explains how come oftens it's both very late and cold? Not that the lager-swigging spivs tend to care.

The Lahore is a much better option, it's round there somewhere.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Used to spend every lunchtime playing pool in the back room of The Seven Stars in Brick Lane. Made The Brewery Tap look like The Ritz :lol:

It's been boarded up for years now. RIP.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I would recommend the Brown Bear, Leman Street, as the best pub in E1 bar none.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Any chance isn't it. What exactly is your f***ing problem.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Says the man who wrote an essay on a weekend trip to Southampton?

Oh, the irony.

The thread was directed at people who live near southampton. I tell you what if you see I have made a thread do us both a f***ing favour and DO NOT open it ok. You really are a very objectionale and nasty piece of work.

Any my pops at Tim are good natured and just banter which he will agree. You however are a very bitter and spiteful individual.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
The thread was directed at people who live near southampton. I tell you what if you see I have made a thread do us both a f***ing favour and DO NOT open it ok. You really are a very objectionale and nasty piece of work.

Any my pops at Tim are good natured and just banter which he will agree. You however are a very bitter and spiteful individual.

chilllllax

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004

I have just spat my tea all over my keyboard!

Thank you, that it is hilarious!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry, Binfest time and I shouldn't bite but people like SF are one of the main reasons I f***ed off for 5 weeks and did not miss it. Its wearing, draining and negative to have people like this taking away the enjoyment of NSC by posting sipteful comments for no reasons when nothing negative was posted about them. I suppose it must make people like this feel big and good about themselves but it spoils the board hugely to have characters like this around.

My banter with Tim is good natured, we both know that but SF is a nasty piece of work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here