Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi We're Going Bust

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008
I don't want to see Palace go bust and I don't want us to become better than them by default. I want them to remain a competitive team. It is us that should be looking up, not waiting for our rivals to sink to our level.

You lot stay where you are, we'll be up to join you soon and then let battle commence.

There's no joy to be had in gloating over who has the richer backer, I want to gloat that we've bounced back from the brink all those years ago to finally become a team on the up. I want to be roaring with JOY that we've narrowly edged a close fought battle on the pitch against our fiercest rivals, knowing that we've got another game to come in the same season.

And I'll tell you something else, I would LOVE to see Palace in the premiership.... IF we were there too. I mean it's all very well travelling to Old Trafford, The Emirates and Anfield to play the big boys but come on, there's only one team we care about beating more than anything else on Earth, and the more chances we have to do that the better.

A lot of outsiders just don't understand the passion and intensity of the rivalry between our two clubs and I think it would be a real eye opener to have our favourite derby played out in the biggest league in the world for all to see. You can imagine the Sky commentators and Match of the Day pundits being blown away by the unbelievable intensity as we go head to head in a live televised game at the beautiful shiny Falmer stadium.

That's what I want to see anyway. And Palace going tits up will seriously delay my dream so let's get behind them and hope that they succeed in staying afloat because meetings between Palace and Brighton in the top flight of English football will be a big fat "THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT" to the rest of the Premiership in years to come.

I can't wait

:thumbsup:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
:bla::bla: Hillarious, did you think of that yourself or did you take your dick out of your sister long enough for her to sit up and help you with the punch line.

best line I heard from a welshman was "we shag em and you eat em" .. :lolol:

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
I don't want to see Palace go bust and I don't want us to become better than them by default. I want them to remain a competitive team. It is us that should be looking up, not waiting for our rivals to sink to our level. You lot stay where you are, we'll be up to join you soon and then let battle commence. There's no joy to be had in gloating over who has the richer backer, I want to gloat that we've bounced back from the brink all those years ago to finally become a team on the up. I want to be roaring with JOY that we've narrowly edged a close fought battle on the pitch against our fiercest rivals, knowing that we've got another game to come in the same season. And I'll tell you something else, I would LOVE to see Palace in the premiership.... IF we were there too. I mean it's all very well travelling to Old Trafford, The Emirates and Anfield to play the big boys but come on, there's only one team we care about beating more than anything else on Earth, and the more chances we hav. What a good post, says everything about what true rivalry means to real fans.

Sincerely hope you guys don't go bust. That feeling of being on the brink should stick with all Albion supporters and we shouldn't wish it on even our deepest enemies.
Plus we could do with the income when you lot ask to ground share !!
Good luck fella and all other decent Palace pikeys who come on here.

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008
The stand behind the goal is ok, went the other year with a palace mate against Millwall and drank loads of beer, the other three sides need to be re-built.

Yeah the Holmesdale is decent, especially block B where all the noise is!

The away stand is pretty awful though! you can barely see!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Them and brighton have got a lot in common.
They live in their main rivals shadow, and have done for donkey's years.Both also have massive delusions of grandeur.:thumbsup:

You forgot to add that both also have much brighter futures than your rapidly disintegrating pile of shit. Let's hope Noades returns to finish the job. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here