Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi We're Going Bust

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There are enough of you to buy the ground if you can get someone to organise it. Forget Noades, Jordan, Gold and the rest and find yourselves a LEADER.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
He saved us but I wish he would f*** off now. Too much mouth too little brain!

So what’s your personal take on the situation? Administration? Usually someone turns up and saves the day and no doubt it’ll happen to you lot, I’d like to see at least a 20pt deduction if you go into administration but not go bust.

Hi by the way :thumbsup:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
ps. severly dislike the username :censored: :thumbsup:

7cf83f6ee4b77bdb9d2c86119f9da9cd.jpg

:clap2:

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
We've got to keep an eye on the bigger picture.
The whole financial structure of the game is starting to go tits up at the moment.
As fans we have very little control over the money that comes in and goes out of our clubs.
Its only a meaningful rivalry between clubs if theres some reasonable stability to the league.
Trouble is, Ive got the feeling its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Thats exactly what he said ! so why you trying to be clever?

Read the question at the start
he said how many of you are going to Villa?
so i gave him the answer
so really im not being clever and you made yourself look like a dick :wave:

Moses will surely go to the Premiership. Forest are reported to be after him, but he's too good for the Championship on what I've seen.

Danns on the other hand, although talented, is nowhere near as good (and a horrible twat to go with it!).

I just hope they both go and the team disintegrate before Swansea play them in a few of weeks :thumbsup:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Moses will surely go to the Premiership. Forest are reported to be after him, but he's too good for the Championship on what I've seen.

Danns on the other hand, although talented, is nowhere near as good (and a horrible twat to go with it!).

I just hope they both go and the team disintegrate before Swansea play them in a few of weeks :thumbsup:
Natterjack i know its the wrong thread but as you are online can you give us an arch update?

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I don't want Palace to go bust, just to be in deep enough shit and strife to secure relegation and then renew the one and only rivalry we have ever had. I will of course extend my warmest police greetings to all Palace fans on match day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here