Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi We're Going Bust

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008
Fonte going to Southampton, Moses and Danns on the way out. Administration likely by the end of the month
f**k who gives a shit, worst comes to the worse we play you lot next season(providing you stay up/we still exist). It's been way to long lads.

so yeah "hi" been registered here for ages but never posted... thought I'd pop in and have a word with the enemy :D

how many of you lot are going to Villa? Doubt Palace will sell 500 for Wolves our away support is abysmal.

Up the Palace

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Actually, I hope you aren't. My ideal scenario is for us to finish above you by one place in perpetuity....having, of course, done the double over you and knocked you out of at least one cup competition.

Oh, welcome btw.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A Sensible Palace fan. :clap:

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Hope you go down and play us next season. then go bust!
We will take 6,000 easy to Villa and your take f*** all to Wolves :laugh:

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008
Hope you go down and play us next season. then go bust!
We will take 6,000 easy to Villa and your take f*** all to Wolves :laugh:

Ideally we'll stay up (with Warnock we have a f***ing good chance) and then the season after you get promoted

There's never as good a feeling as beating you lot or as bad a feeling as losing to you in football. Millwall fans are mainly chav kids and Charlton's are a bunch of inbred freaks.

f***ing hope we play you soon cos I'm losing faith when a Palace - Brizzle rivalry is being formed. f*** me.

and yep good on you for taking 6,000 to Villa. I'll be in the 500 Palace fans at Wolves, praying that we actually have enough players to make a team :D

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
whilst feeling the plight of his club gerbs,
he is,after all,still a palace fan.so im afraid im going to have to stand by my previous comment.
:thumbsup:

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Fonte going to Southampton, Moses and Danns on the way out. Administration likely by the end of the month f**k who gives a shit, worst comes to the worse we play you lot next season(providing you stay up/we still exist). It's been way to long lads. so yeah "hi" been registered here for ages but never posted... thought I'd pop in and have a word with the enemy :D how many of you lot are going to Villa? Doubt Palace will sell 500 for Wolves our away support is abysmal. Up the Palace
. Hope things work thenselves out for you and your club mate. Rivalry is one thing, but no real fan wants to see any club go bust. Still hope we get to thrash you though.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I can't stand that Simon Jordan, hope he goes broke and he should do the decant thing and pay the players. I’d love to meet him in person and gloat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here