Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi Micky, this Guy Is Called David Livermore

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
And this is him playing in the FA Cup FINAL against some player who I think won player of the year.

This is a picture of him being promoted to the PREMIER LEAGUE

Also if you watch the "entertaining" DVD that is the first half of this shit season, you see this guy Livermore being very influencial against the RICHEST club in the world and setting up the attack which Anyinsah scored from. You will also see a couple more assists from this player who is a midfielder that is ATTACKING. And and just incase you didnt notice, the DVD also shows him SCORING.

He is also contracted for this season and your promotion push NEXT season, so PLEASE use him*

*when I say that, I mean CENTRAL midfield, not left back, not right wing or upfront. And although his former team mate Dean Windass did an excellent job in goal for Oldham, Livermore may not be the answer to back up goalkeeper

Attachments

• livermore1.JPG
    livermore1.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 813
  • Livermore2.jpg
    Livermore2.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 815

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have been saying all season Livermore should be a dead cert for centre midfield when fit.
The fact that Livermore hasn't been an automatic inclusion when fit is, IMO, one of the most fuckwittaged decisions Adams has made this season*. You know, considering his credentials and considering he's been crow-barring central defenders into that position for no real reason.

*And there are PLENTY of fuckwitted decisions to choose from.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
he *has* to start tomorrow with Jarrett surely. If he does not, I may just walk back from Luton at kick off

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
and here he is standing behind a DESK looking all SMART like:
r82r5157m.jpg

*may not be the same David Livermore of course!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I keep forgetting that he plays for us.

Edit: plays meaning sits on the bench watching 10 outfield players who have never played at the standard of football that he has.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
From Wikipedia *HARDBASTARD*

David Livermore (born 20 May 1980 in Edmonton, London) is an English footballer who plays for Brighton & Hove Albion in League One. David signed for the Seagulls after leaving Hull City in June 2008. He has previously played for Millwall, where he was captain, and as a trainee at Arsenal. His preferred position is central midfield, but he can also play in defence, either in the centre or at left-back.

Livermore joined Hull City in bizarre circumstances, having spent only ten days as a Leeds United player after signing for them from Millwall in the summer of 2006. He joined Hull for an undisclosed fee, with a statement on the Leeds Official Web-site reading: "At the time of signing David, Kevin Nicholls and another potential midfield target weren't available to us. We then managed to acquire Kevin Nicholls and things have now opened up on another target. The situation with David is that with everyone fit he is unlikely to play. He's an honest professional, but when the opportunity came up for him to talk to Hull we gave him that choice."

Livermore missed Hull's first two matches in the 2006-07 season through injury. On his City debut he sustained a broken nose, but this did not cause him to miss any further games. Ironically, Hull went on to avoid relegation and remain in the Championship at Leeds' expense.

He joined Oldham on loan on January 31, 2008.[1]

On 5 June 2008, Hull City announced that Livermore would be leaving the club that summer, following their promotion to the Premier League.[2]

On the 3 July 2008, it was announced that Livermore had agreed a two-year contract at League One club Brighton.[3]

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Would that be the same David Livermore who was told he was surplus to requirements by Hull last January and spent the rest of the season on loan at Oldham where he played mostly on the left hand side in either midfield or defence?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
And this is him playing in the FA Cup FINAL against some player who I think won player of the year.

This is a picture of him being promoted to the PREMIER LEAGUE

Also if you watch the "entertaining" DVD that is the first half of this shit season, you see this guy Livermore being very influencial against the RICHEST club in the world and setting up the attack which Anyinsah scored from. You will also see a couple more assists from this player who is a midfielder that is ATTACKING. And and just incase you didnt notice, the DVD also shows him SCORING.

He is also contracted for this season and your promotion push NEXT season, so PLEASE use him*

*when I say that, I mean CENTRAL midfield, not left back, not right wing or upfront. And although his former team mate Dean Windass did an excellent job in goal for Oldham, Livermore may not be the answer to back up goalkeeper

He's not actually an attacking midfielder, he's a "on your heels" DM, but I would still like to see him play, with El-Abd moved to RB

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
20040523212132.jpeg

I recognise Livermore in this pic, but who's the swarthy chap he is OWNING?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
He's not actually an attacking midfielder, he's a "on your heels" DM, but I would still like to see him play, with El-Abd moved to RB

I know he is a defensive midfielder, but that is not the correct criteria to play as a defensive midfielder for Micky. He creates too much (a couple of assists and a goal) and has never stated his best position as being a central defender.

Would that be the same David Livermore who was told he was surplus to requirements by Hull last January and spent the rest of the season on loan at Oldham where he played mostly on the left hand side in either midfield or defence?

Do you think that El-Abd or Virgo are better central midfielders than Livermore?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
PLEASE let it be that Livermore is injured/not fully fit, as this is the only reason to be playing El Abd ahead of him. im a fan of El Abd, and he does a job in midfield as cover in an injury crisis, but he should not be first chioce there. its patently obvious that he should be at RB with Virgo at CB. end of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here