Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi Micky, this Guy Is Called David Livermore

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I can see Mendoza's point by starting this thread. From what I have seen of Livermore in the CENTRE of the park, he looks very capable of doing a job for us at this level. Not afraid to get stuck in, can pick out a pass and can chip in with a goal or two. Who seriously thinks that El-Abd is a better player in that position? ???

If he is so great a central midfielder why did Millwall and Hull play him mostly on the left hand side of midfield or left back? You and others are hyping him up to such magnitude that it is bound to end in disappointment.

Sorry to disappoint you but I talked to a mate at work who used to be a season ticket holder at Millwall when Livermore played there, and he told me that Livermore played mainly in central midfield.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Sorry to disappoint you but I talked to a mate at work who used to be a season ticket holder at Millwall when Livermore played there, and he told me that Livermore played mainly in central midfield.

Ask him how well thought of Livermore is at Millwall due to him going missing in relegation battles. If he plays Saturday watch the reception he gets. Trust me.

Ask him how well thought of Livermore is at Millwall due to him going missing in relegation battles. If he plays Saturday watch the reception he gets. Trust me.

That may be so and I will ask him what they feel about him, but do you honestly feel that El-Abd and Fraser are better options in central midfield than Livermore?
I am really struggling to find a reason as to why Adams bought Livermore and hardly plays him.
Perhaps as happens from time to time in all football clubs the reason is not a footballing issue?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here