Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh My God

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
There has just been an accident on the Lewes Road outside Mithras House (the park and ride place).

Some guy was drving towards brighton at about 60-70 mph, he had to swerve to avoid someone crossing the road when they shouldn't have been (though the twat shouldn't have been doing 60) and fliiped his car a few times. The car hit two girls one of which died on the spot, the other is going to die in hospital by all accounts, she was pretty mashed up.

It's all gone strangely quiet in here.

Don't come naer me today, one of my students' father died yesterday as well. I'm pretty freaked now.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
f*** that sounds nasty :(

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Sounds horrible :nono:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
jesus, some cocks really shouldn't be allowed to drive, I saw a well nasty Crash once outside Cockcroft, she died there and then as well, very grim !!
:( :(

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
blimey mate that's terrible news.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
And guess what.....

...the driver has walked away. I hope he remembers what he's done for the rest of his days.

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
:nono: not good at all, you see things like this on casualty or something, but you never expect it to actually happen:nono:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Sympathy for the familes who are about to get some news that will change their lives forever

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
not a pretty sight, i can imagine.
It reminds me of when i was driving to Colchester two seasons ago, when i saw on the other side of the road (M25 just before the dartford tunnel) a motorcyclist had fallen off his bike (crashed into a lorry or something)and he was just lying there with blood spilling out of the helmet, (police had just arrived) a shocking sight
:nono:
Makes you think

Last edited:

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Police and ambulance service say there were no deaths but ONE woman is fighting for her life in hospital. No arrest/s as yet.

Will keep you all posted.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned had a pedestrian (an oap) step out straight in front of him 8 years ago when he was on his motorbike.
He wasn't speeding and there was nothing he could do.
(He was completely exonerated at the inquest as the old boy didn't look)
He was thrown off his bike across the road but fortunately not too badly hurt. The oap died instantly.

It stayed with him. In fact even though it was proved not to be his fault, he blamed himself for a long time simply by choosing to come home from work that way.

A horrible time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here