Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh my god she's pregnant!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
New member of NSC due 15th August. 1st baby - excited but also shitting it a little!! Found out a few weeks back, but only had it 100% confirmed today with a scan...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Congratulations!

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
and my daughter had a lovely little girl on Saturday 26th Jan (Yes her husband had to miss the Match) but it was worth it !!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Thanks guys, I must admit i do love my sleep!

It's great news, Mrs H had a bad miscarriage last year and we worried that she may struggle to conceive again.

Scuppers our plans for New York later on this year! (We're going for a weekend to York in March instead)...

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Having had the misery of wife having a miscarige prior to our fist somn I can say dont dwell on the past. Hope all goes well for you. It is a scarey time. My youngets is now 18 yrs old... problemn is i still fell 18 myself. all I can advise is do your best by them and dont push your ideals on them. Never forced my boys to support albion but all 3 do. However if they wanted to support the scum that is a different matter ...

sorry for poor spelling and grammer but just finished a bottle of red. will open a new one to celebrate your good news/

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Thanks guys, I must admit i do love my sleep!

It's great news, Mrs H had a bad miscarriage last year and we worried that she may struggle to conceive again.

Scuppers our plans for New York later on this year! (We're going for a weekend to York in March instead)...

By the way, I bloody love Halifax, come up at least once a year to visit my sister. Great little town, good pubs, nice folk, but it's a shame that they love their egg chasing more than their soccer. :lol:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
congrats mate! Ours is due today! no sign of her yet though :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here