Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh my god she's pregnant!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Your outlook on life will change, you will worry about money more and your social circles will change. It's all good though.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
image.jpg

The worrying about money has already started! But it's comforting to know that pretty much everyone has or will have those same worries at some point of their lives and will all get through more or less!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
View attachment 39214

The worrying about money has already started! But it's comforting to know that pretty much everyone has or will have those same worries at some point of their lives and will all get through more or less!

We worried about the money thirty years ago - you get through it.

Now we have a daughter and son-in-law who are worrying about the money. They will get through it.

We have a family joke about me saying over the years "I can still remember the first time I held you in my arms".... and i said it in my speech when she got married. But the reason I say it is because I still do - two daughters, and still vividly remember both "birth" days.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Congrats - it must be an exciting time for you.

That said, I think posting a picture of the scan, on a public message board full of strangers, is maybe a little over the top.

mumsnet.com maybe?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Congrats - it must be an exciting time for you.

That said, I think posting a picture of the scan, on a public message board full of strangers, is maybe a little over the top.

mumsnet.com maybe?

You may be strange but the rest of us (apart from "the truth") are normal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here