Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh my god she's pregnant!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Are you sure you're the dad? I'd hate to see one of NSCs fraternity on Jeremy Kyle in a few months time.

Get the DNA done fella.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Congratulations! Your life will never be the same again, but when baby comes, you will realise what your life is for!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Hey, congrats! Best thing you'll ever do! Can I also recommend signing the littl'un up to Gully's Gang - the package you get is fantastic, and it's free. My 7 month old is already a member. :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Congratulations! Your life will never be the same again, but when baby comes, you will realise what your life is for!

Agreed - a new granddaughter - now 4 months old - has had a massive effect on us. A new little person makes you realise where your priorities should lie.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
New member of NSC due 15th August. 1st baby - excited but also shitting it a little!! Found out a few weeks back, but only had it 100% confirmed today with a scan...

Congrats.

I would never dream of advising any other parent on what to do/what not to do, you can only pass on your own experiences for them to take or ignore as they choose.

I will share this though... nearly 10 years ago I brought the (now ex) wife and son back from the hospital. I placed him, in his moses basket, in the middle of the lounge floor, looked at her and said "Now what?". She said "Dunno!" and from then on its been an adventure!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Congrats.

I would never dream of advising any other parent on what to do/what not to do, you can only pass on your own experiences for them to take or ignore as they choose.

I will share this though... nearly 10 years ago I brought the (now ex) wife and son back from the hospital. I placed him, in his moses basket, in the middle of the lounge floor, looked at her and said "Now what?". She said "Dunno!" and from then on its been an adventure!
That made me quite sad , as I have a now ex wife and did the same thing a little over 10 years ago, who'd have thought that 11 years on from such a happy occasion we'd have ended up not liking each other at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here