Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Jesus Christ, give the man a chance for crying out loud.

:wozza:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
How do you know he plays hoof ball?
All I can remember about playing Yeovil is us losing pretty much everytime

Anyway Dean white is in charge tomorrow, and that is far worse

Former manager up here, and seeing a few games for them, that's how they played under him, so I think that's his style. Just hoof it up the pitch.

If DW is in charge tomorrow, then I believe we will get something, but my opinion is that he will take us down. I want a manager who plays nice attacking football, on the pitch, rather than the hit and hoper we have appointed.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Former manager up here, and seeing a few games for them, that's how they played under him, so I think that's his style. Just hoof it up the pitch.

If DW is in charge tomorrow, then I believe we will get something, but my opinion is that he will take us down. I want a manager who plays nice attacking football, on the pitch, rather than the hit and hoper we have appointed.

Surely the results are far more important than how we play.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I seem to recall Yeovil played some decent stuff when he took them to the play off final?

Oct 25, 2003

let's concentrate on staying up first rather than trying to play "nice attacking football" shall we you thick twat?

anyway, his yeovil team played pretty decent football didn't they?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I believe the saying is ''oh do f*** off and watch Arsenal then''.

Well I am sure he could jump on the Hull bandwagon.

In reality, the fact we have signed a target man suggests we are going to play a more direct game. But bearing in mind we have to play a number of the teams around the bottom of the table in the run in, if we have to bully them on the pitch to get results, then so be it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Surely the results are far more important than how we play.

Yes they are, but I believe that the way we play contributes to the number of points we will get betweem now and the end of the season.

Like I said initally, I want to be proved wrong, but I doubt I will be.

Oct 25, 2003
Yes they are, but I believe that the way we play contributes to the number of points we will get betweem now and the end of the season.

yeh, the last two brighton teams to be promoted from this league were well known for their free flowing football weren't they:shootself

you need to make yourself SOLID first

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

But then look at the 1-0 wins that we had under Taylor to win this league. Some of the tactics and performances left a lot to be desired, but it got results.

murraymint

Aug 13, 2008
I don't know much about Slade, but what I do know is that he won four in a row before leaving Yeovil...if we do the same we are almost safe and that is all I care about!

Also, I do not understand why some fans have suddenly become so precious about us playing Arsenal-style attacking football...cos I cant remember it happening under many of our recent managers.

We need to play to our strengths, form a team who play together for each other and can win matches. If that means playing 'hoofball' to stay and staying in this division, I for one won't be complaining.
However, I will reserve my judgement on how he sets up a team until I have seen them play.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

So you would rather we carried on like our last game then and end up with nil points, I seem to remember Wimbledon getting to the first division and winning the FA Cup playing hoofball

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
For Gods Sake!

HE hasn't managed one bloody game, probably not even taken a training session. Get a grip you idiot.

He is here to the end of the season and to keep us up... let's give him till then, and not immediately judge him after Orient (whether he wins or loses)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here