Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Talk about wanting to have your cake and eat it!

Not only do you want a manager who will win enough games to keep us up, but he must also be the type of manager who overnight makes a team in the relegation zone of Div 3 into a free flowing footballing side. By default this means he must also be the type of manager who although clearly a footballing genius, is currently out of a job and prepared to work with a couple of clowns for relative peanuts in shit facilities.

Do be quiet Taylor you plank

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Ha ha ha ha people would rather hoofball to win games i see,well we have been playing hoof ball all season and where are we?:lol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I dont care if the Ball is booted from defence to defence for 89mins, aslong as the 1min the ball is out of the air we score and WIN!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:wozza:

Now that's the optimism and hope of staying in this Division this year now gone.

If you're a fan of hoofball then you'll be pleased, we should be seeing a lot of it until the end of the season.

I would rather of kept White and Booker to the end of the season rather than the appointment that has been made.

I want to be proved wrong, and albeit I hope I am proved wrong, but I doubt it very much.

Terrible decision by the club.

I think you should hold fire with comments like those until we have seen him work. You may have prior knowledge of what he did at Grimsby, but perhaps he was constrained by the type of players he had there at the time. Every time I've seen one of his teams (which is only Yeovil three times admittedly) we have basically been played off of the park (the last game was a little more even I suppose).

I think what I am trying to say is don't judge him until we see the results that he gets with our players.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In the final season he was at Grimsby Town they were in the top 2 virtually until January but he changed the tactics to kick high & chase and they started losing and dropping points so by the end of the season they were in the play off spots. They lost the play off final at the Millenium and he left by mutual consent a few days later. Took 4 of Grimsby's best players with him when he took over at Yeovil. I think relegation may not be avoided and want to be proved wrong.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thank you all to the posters who told Russ to f*** off earlier , he has now told me he wont be going to any more matches this season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thank you all to the posters who told Russ to f*** off earlier , he has now told me he wont be going to any more matches this season.

That is his choice, but he shouldn't worry about what people say on here...its just words on a screen.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire

Now that's the optimism and hope of staying in this Division this year now gone.

If you're a fan of hoofball then you'll be pleased, we should be seeing a lot of it until the end of the season.

I would rather of kept White and Booker to the end of the season rather than the appointment that has been made.

I want to be proved wrong, and albeit I hope I am proved wrong, but I doubt it very much.

Thats because Grimsby are shit and carn't pass

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton

:tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: :tosser::angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant::salute:::salute::salute::shootself:catfight: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :tosser:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Another great post by Right Moron Taylor

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is this the first flounce of the new era?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here