Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Thank you all to the posters who told Russ to f*** off earlier , he has now told me he wont be going to any more matches this season.

Well, what a f***ing pathetic child he is. Tell him to grow some f***ing bollocks or stop spouting shite if he can't take the abuse his dumbass opinions deserve. Writing off a new manager from the start is ridiculous. We all learnt that with Steve Gritt.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thank you all to the posters who told Russ to f*** off earlier , he has now told me he wont be going to any more matches this season.

Let's be sensible about this. He was writing off Russell Slade from his spell at Grimsby with different players, a different stadium and a different board. He did not deserve the response he got, but Slade did not deserve being written off in such fashion.

Tell him to buck up his ideas and not disown the Albion so easily! :falmer:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
You're wrong ,Pal

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Let's be sensible about this. He was writing off Russell Slade from his spell at Grimsby with different players, a different stadium and a different board. He did not deserve the response he got, but Slade did not deserve being written off in such fashion.

Tell him to buck up his ideas and not disown the Albion so easily! :falmer:

Or let's be REALLY sensible and put out an appeal that if he has tickets for Orient, don't let them go to waste, give them to a deserving case - only those with thick skins need apply. ;)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I,ve re-read R M Taylors opening post and cannot understand why he was told to "f*** off"....?

I maybe wrong, but I,m sure he is one of the younger members on this board, and to support Brighton, when he lives in Grimsby, should be commended.

I actually don't agree with his post, but he's surely entitled to an opinion, without the "grown-ups"..........( and I use that description lightly) telling him to "f*** off".

I hope he continues to support the Albion............and post his views. Seems to me, he has actually seen some of Slades teams performances, so he is possibly more "experienced" than some of us, to have an opinion.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Seriously grow up all you people calling him a prick, and telling him to f*** off just because he has an opinion different to yours ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here