Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

oh dear oh dear.... 3 goals conceded AGAIN!! what has gone wrong? COMMENTS PLEASE!!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Excercise my man - just been playing footy in this heat - was full of cold earlier and now feel bit better :moo: Also i expected us to lose today - esp after Ips beat WHam away midweek and we obviously lost. Ipswich have also spent a lot and have some premier quality players!

Exercise? In this heat? :eek: Now I know that you're nuts!
Your comments are fairy nuff though, I seem to have given up on reality lately.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
second best in everything, need new players everywhere, they are not a prem team, and they looked a division better than us - according to Gus

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i may be deluded but i think we have shown a lot of heart over the last three games. we have been leading in each of them (even when 2-0 down) but we just can't cope with that extra bit of quality we never saw much of in L1. disappointing to not be winning of course - but we remain competitive in all of them, which is why i am confident we will pick up the points we need to be safely mid table. strengthen a few positions and improve from within the squad where there is the potential over next couple of seasons. really - who isn't enjoying the ride?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
looking to add new players?? thought he doesnt like loans?

Maybe part of gus and tano's new contracts means they have got some ££££s to spend in January to strengthen, could be loans now to buy in Jan? He sounded royally pissed off didn't he?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Gus says Ipswich stonger, quicker, better Premier League players V league 1 players. Doesnt sound happy.

How many times has he said that and will continue to say that. Gus the so called top coach outside the prem didn't realise that when we got promoted. the bloke really needs to go.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe part of gus and tano's new contracts means they have got some ££££s to spend in January to strengthen, could be loans now to buy in Jan? He sounded royally pissed off didn't he?

Good points there uppy. I think he's gonna be properly kicking a fair few arses now (if he hasn't already started). Stand by for fireworks.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I think we will see new faces now with higher league experience. I feel much better suddenly.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I'm Glad Gus isnt happy. I think the players will have a bollocking for the next 2 weeks!!
If Gus gets it right, Hull could be on the end of a tonking!

Ihope so too, but you seem to forget we will still have the same inadequate personnel. Not matter how much of a bloocking they get it wont improve some players quality!!!

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
How many times has he said that and will continue to say that. Gus the so called top coach outside the prem didn't realise that when we got promoted. the bloke really needs to go.

Look fucktard, just do one will you. You contribute the square route of sod-all to any thread you appear on.

Sake.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We were always going to have a bad run at some point. Might as well have it now & bounce back stronger for it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Wasn't there today but once again it sounded like we let players get their shots off too easily. Missing El Abd's defensive instincts on that score - not the biggest or most skilful, but his aggression and ability to be in the right place at the right time will surely make a difference.

Still, it's been a great start.. would have snapped your hand off this league position at the start of the season. Gus will get it right without a doubt.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
so let get this right. Everyone has to agree with you and no one can say what they feel. get a life you bore.

Don't be so ridiculous. Are you on the 'funny fags' or summut - 'cos your grip on reality seems non-existent. Sack the Manager?! Per-lease. :rolleyes:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I'm Glad Gus isnt happy. I think the players will have a bollocking for the next 2 weeks!!
If Gus gets it right, Hull could be on the end of a tonking!

Sorry, can you please enlighten me, where did these comments come from ? I could not see anything on the official club site.

I do think that we need a new GK (certainly not just someone to challenge CA but a replacement ) and two replacement full backs. After that, whereas GG is generally doing a reasonable job in the centre of defence, he will certainly not be up to any higher level, so ? Personally I don't think TE is good enough when he becomes fit, AEA is but really he is not tall enough.

I really don't want to sound negative, we support a wonderful club but, if you, me, everyone wants to move on, certain issues need to be addressed.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Don't be so ridiculous. Are you on the 'funny fags' or summut - 'cos your grip on reality seems non-existent. Sack the Manager?! Per-lease. :rolleyes:

why not? Surpposing we lose the next two matches and concede three in both games, will your opinion still be the same?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Sorry, can you please enlighten me, where did these comments come from ? I could not see anything on the official club site.

I do think that we need a new GK (certainly not just someone to challenge CA but a replacement ) and two replacement full backs. After that, whereas GG is generally doing a reasonable job in the centre of defence, he will certainly not be up to any higher level, so ? Personally I don't think TE is good enough when he becomes fit, AEA is but really he is not tall enough.

I really don't want to sound negative, we support a wonderful club but, if you, me, everyone wants to move on, certain issues need to be addressed.

Just going by Gus's post match interview, might not be on the official site yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here