• Ghana to win on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Uruguay won in on pens after a score draw, as forecasted, but I did not expect it to be so dramatic.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bugger. Gotta feel sorry for the bloke that missed the penalty in the last minute of extra time.

Dandyman

In London village.
Gutted for Ghana. Ref was spot on for the pen and that should have sorted it.
Oh well, Hup Holland.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
so now hoping holland win against uruguay, and whoever wins out of spain and paraguay also makes it to the final so that a team that has never won the WC will :)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fantastic result. Along with Argentina, Uruguay are my favourite national team, mainly for all the cheating, diving, fouling and imaginary-card waving. Delighted not only to see them go through but also in highly controversial fashion after a disgusting piece of cheating. That's my boys:clap:

Ha ha ha ha ha - you are so funny.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
after a disgusting piece of cheating.

That may be so, and I agree about the cheating, but had it been say Ashley Cole in the very last second of extra time stopping an absolute certain goal, and we'd got through, I wouldn't give a toss.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fantastic result. Along with Argentina, Uruguay are my favourite national team, mainly for all the cheating, diving, fouling and imaginary-card waving. Delighted not only to see them go through but also in highly controversial fashion after a disgusting piece of cheating. That's my boys:clap:

PLUS Gus as well. FLAIR city. Lets have an Argentina v Uruguay final.

It WILL finish 7 a side!

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010

agree with this 100%! love it that forlan and suarez are goal machines but the rest are cheats

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
An absorbing match that had everything. It was instinctive thinking by Luis Suarez when he handled and kept them in the World Cup. Ghana only have themselves to blame after losing their nerve.

Should be a good semi-final between Holland and Uruguay. Arjen Robben will be hacked to pieces.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hope so. There is something I can't quite put my finger on that makes me dislike Robben intensely.

Yep. He has a face I want to hit, repeatedly, my rage gets even worse when he DIVES all over the floor and asks for people to be booked.:angry:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Yep. He has a face I want to hit, repeatedly, my rage gets even worse when he DIVES all over the floor and asks for people to be booked.:angry:

So diving annoys you, but punching the ball of the line doesn't?

makes sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here