Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Thread*** CM4 03/04

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I won the division 2 playoffs in my first season. I then won division one. I'm currently 5th in the prem with about 7 games left. I won the league cup this year 2-1 against Chelsea All Stars!!

Sereni, Payne, Blatherwick, Arber, Laurie, Marney, Makelele, Morgan, McLeod, Norville, Kristjansson.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Turkey said:
I won the division 2 playoffs in my first season. I then won division one. I'm currently 5th in the prem with about 7 games left. I won the league cup this year 2-1 against Chelsea All Stars!!

Sereni, Payne, Blatherwick, Arber, Laurie, Marney, Makelele, Morgan, McLeod, Norville, Kristjansson.

Stop boasting :angry:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
im 4th in the prem with albion at the mo. knight and forlan are caning up with etherington and diego just behind, its like poetry in motion

my chelsea career was exciting at first but after winning the champs league 3 seasons in a row with 12 strikers its getting slightl less challenging

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Patch 4.1.4. :jester:

Marney is in my team which finished 4th in the Prem. Robinson is a reserve.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
This download includes all previous patches, those of you with the match_stats fix will need this new download as it contains a number of other important fixes

It is save game compatible

hurray for that last line, I remember the days when every CM patch was'nt compatible, what a pain in the arse that was!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
HURRAY got the patch after 3+ hours (only one week til broadband) and I get the dreaded "No CD inserted!" window...f***...got to GameCopyWorld but the latest crack aint out yet, anyone got it or know where to get it right now this minute? :lolol:

<I do have the original I just misplaced the original CD somewhere...>

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Crabby. They do send out replacement disks if you lose 'em I think.

3+ hours? I had mine in under a minute!! :lol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
heh lol, turns out the 4.1.3 crack works so I used that last night, lost in the league cup qauter final to Aberdeen :angry: got £30,000 prize money though :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I just signed Bobby Zamora back from Spurs on a Free Transfer.

"He made it known that he is delighted to be joining one of the clubs he holds in very high regard."

That adds to my other free transfers from previous years including, Hermann Hreidarsson, Brett Ormerod, Frank Lampard, Claude Makelele, Dario Simic and Matteo Sereni. :clap2:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
How *GUTTED* am I, finally got around to finishing my first season with the mighty Blue Brazil and my chairman is not happy....just because of poxy goal difference.....but MAN what a close finish!

incidently my star striker:

Played 47 Scored 47 Assist 15 MoM 20 :eek:

Attachments

• cm.gif
    cm.gif
    72.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
one of the default ones

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i keep buying loads of good players for brighton ,do well (usually about 3rd) lose 1-0 ,get sacked , never get another job :(

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
Started again with Gravesend
Two seasons to get out of the conference,
Promoted as champs of div three in the 1st season,
Runner up in my second season in div two,
Champs in my first season in the 1st,
First season in the prem I stayed up on the final day of the season by beating Man U 5-1.
All this on crowds of 4100 as strong local opposition is preventing me from extending the ground.
Bloody NIMBY's.
Allways put in a bid of £0 for Omar Daley. Portmore allways acept it and he signed for me at Brighton and Gravesend. He is Prem class.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
:drink:

Attachments

• league.gif
    league.gif
    40.5 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here