Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Thread*** CM4 03/04

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
cm0304.jpg

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
They've still got training but they've revamped it. It's a lot easier now! I'll get a pic up.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Must admidt looks much better, thanks Turkey. I always had a problem getting the players 100% fit for the start of the season with CM4. If you say its easier, then thats great. I was so pissed off with the last one.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Everything is on one screen now. Also you can set when players have there summer hols and when they report back for training. Plus you can click a button to see the effects of training. Class. :smokin:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Ok first problem and I hope its just on the demo, the shortcut buttons don't work. That was the best thing about CM4

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I use the page up and page down to scroll through forward and back and they don't work, they are th eonly ones I use really

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Turkey said:
Also you can set when players have there summer hols and when they report back for training.

you could do that in CM4!

I'll just wait for the full version...cant be arsed with Demo's, looks good though and no doubt will be great. Thing is what do I play: Worms3D, Pro Evo 3, CM4 03/04 :eek:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
main question - is it any faster , the last one took an hour to play 2 games:angry:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
The demo with only a couple of leagues is amazingly fast. It looks pretty realistic from that last shot of Turkey's, with Henderson being eyed up by Hereford.

Jake Robinson rules on it, he got 2 goals last night for me in his first match with the first team, and Mark Windsor got his first goal too.:clap2:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Can you hand the managing of training schedules over to your assistant, as it still looks unnecessarily complicated?

I have always been a big fan of CM, but having played the Demo of CM4, I never went out and got the game, as it just didn't play as well as previous versions, so I stuck with them.

Any idea when the Falmer move happens in the game? probably after the demo finishes, but just wondered if you knew somehow.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
you could do that in CM4!

I'll just wait for the full version...cant be arsed with Demo's, looks good though and no doubt will be great. Thing is what do I play: Worms3D, Pro Evo 3, CM4 03/04 :eek:

More advanced this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here