Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Thread*** CM4 03/04

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Gritt23 said:
Can you hand the managing of training schedules over to your assistant, as it still looks unnecessarily complicated?

I have always been a big fan of CM, but having played the Demo of CM4, I never went out and got the game, as it just didn't play as well as previous versions, so I stuck with them.

Any idea when the Falmer move happens in the game? probably after the demo finishes, but just wondered if you knew somehow.

You can but on this one it's a lot easier to do what you want to achieve certain results. It doesn't take to long to figure it out.

Falmer will probably be 2/4 years into the game!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
robertsform.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
There is just so much you can get from Amazon, there must be a Xmas pressie in there somewhere. Get the order over £25 and P&P is free.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
:salute:

I didn't think anyone would compare prices and just posted the approx price. :p

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Turkey said:
[BI didn't think anyone would compare prices and just posted the approx price. :p [/B]

I can be as tight as a gnats arse when I want to be. If I think I can save a couple of quid, I do take a look.

;)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Captain Sensible said:
Turkey, when I click on buy, it just refreshes the screen and i can't get to the next page, am I doing something wrong?

When you press buy it adds it to you 'shopping basket' on the left of the screen. Make sure the quantity is just one (may be more if you've clicked more than once) and press the 'checkout' button.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
sad loosers "buying" it...not that I'm into illegal game downloading or anything...HONEST!

;)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
CrabtreeBHA said:
sad loosers "buying" it...not that I'm into illegal game downloading or anything...HONEST!

;)

Are you suggesting that you may illegally download the game, burn it onto a CD and sell it at a forthcoming game?

That's pretty under hand, but just out of interest Crabtree, how much would you consider charging me for one of those, should we ever bump into each other at a home game?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Gritt23 said:
I can be as tight as a gnats arse when I want to be. If I think I can save a couple of quid, I do take a look.

;)

And rightly so. :lol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Woohoo!! Jake Robinson just scored against Cheaterfield! This boy is electric!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Gritt23 said:
Are you suggesting that you may illegally download the game, burn it onto a CD and sell it at a forthcoming game?

That's pretty under hand, but just out of interest Crabtree, how much would you consider charging me for one of those, should we ever bump into each other at a home game?

a pint :drink:

not that I EVER divulge into that sorta illegal stuff of course

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here