Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Thread Brazil-V-North Korea**

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
thought that was a great goal. Who smashes a cross low like that unless you want it to deflect of someone at best? Maybe he looked like he was going to cross to get the keeper to move out and create some space?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Thank you Chris Coleman, he said exactly what I did, he looked up to cross it.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
"half the viewers are thinking, no, no, no, he meant it, it was brilliant, brilliant, he's Brazilian!"

:facepalm:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Either way, 9 times out of ten that is a wasted effort that has all the strikers in the box cursing you because it's straight at the keeper. He got lucky because the keeper had already moved out in anticipation of a cross.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That was a good goal.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That was a good goal however. Samba cliché time...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Hate to admit it but good second goal.

Don't agree with 'You won't see a better pass all tournament' though. South Africa goal anyone?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Hate to admit it but good second goal.

Don't agree with 'You won't see a better pass all tournament' though. South Africa goal anyone?

Why all the hate for Brazil? It's not like they're Palace, and they are playing against probably the most vile dictatorship on Earth.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Why all the hate for Brazil? It's not like they're Palace, and they are playing against probably the most vile dictatorship on Earth.

It is more the idolising of them by the pundits than the team itself, any pass or goal is 'magical', 'perfection' or 'sublime'.

I just wish that England were praised a bit more, we have brilliant players too but they are never praised to the same degree. Take Lampard, he is exceptional, he scores 25 goals a season including hat-tricks andshots from 25/30 yards. If he was Brazilian called Lampadio he would be considered the best midfielder in the world.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It is more the idolising of them by the pundits than the team itself, any pass or goal is 'magical', 'perfection' or 'sublime'.

I just wish that England were praised a bit more, we have brilliant players too but they are never praised to the same degree. Take Lampard, he is exceptional, he scores 25 goals a season including hat-tricks andshots from 25/30 yards. If he was Brazilian called Lampadio he would be considered the best midfielder in the world.

Maybe when England play well they'll get some praise. Although I agree the wankfest over Brazil is a bit tedious, especially as they're not all that either.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
YES!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here