Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Thread Brazil-V-North Korea**

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Brilliant swerve my ARSE. Watch him before he strikes the ball, he looks up to cross it, he did not mean it. BUT, BUT, he is Brazilian so we had better say it was amazing etc etc etc YAWN.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Ball played at speed down the outside right channel, hit with the outside of the right foot with bend towards the near post and the commentator asks, 'Did he mean that?...' TWAT!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Come off it.

If Green let that in we'd crucify him.

Keeper error, not Maicon brilliance or dodgy ball. He was a metre off his near post. Basic error.

For FUCKS SAKE Tyldesley. "something only a Brazilian can do"? SHUT UP!!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Not the old, "typical Brazilian flair" tripe. It was f***ing jammy & he meant to cross it.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
As I have been saying, it is that ball: it swerves, usually away from goal, but this was Brasil. It also moves faster through the air which deceives goalkeepers.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
ITV HD cut to adverts again? :laugh:

fortunately I still have good old PAL. :thumbsup:

But Im a little confused, the goal 'looked' pretty impressive, but it sounds like NSC's suddenly turned NKO for an hour and a half.

I would join you lot, but my Nan has a South Korean and a Brazillian student around.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Haven't seen anything England need to be scared of yet, should we make it far enough to play Brazil.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What was that then Clive?

Spooning the ball out for a goal kick as only a Brazilian can do? Falling over in the box as only a Brazilian can do? Spanking an easy chance eight feet over the bar as only a Brazilian can do?

:tosser:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Yes.

No. IMO, he saw the keeper had left a gap big enough for two bendy buses, hit across the ball, outside of the foot, CAUSING the ball to swerve (Kinky) in to the back of the net. IMO lyke.

I agree, he used the outside of his foot, so I reckon he meant it. Good goal, but the keeper will probably be executed tomorrow.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Oh well, no point whining about it. It was a goal.

C'mon North Korea, let's get...

97208-large.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes.

No. IMO, he saw the keeper had left a gap big enough for two bendy buses, hit across the ball, outside of the foot, CAUSING the ball to swerve (Kinky) in to the back of the net. IMO lyke.

Popularly known as "having a shot".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here