Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** OFFICIAL NSC END OF SEASON MEET UP ** Details here...

poke

Oct 19, 2003
:wave:

i was only saying yesterday i hope there is another one soon :drink: :drink: :drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Famous Grouse said:
Ha ha ha, I have work the next day....o well, never stopped me before:wave:
ditto !

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
hehehehe I will see you at Lunch time aswell......That is if I make it. Might not touch a drop as I may need to unleash the Rs..still waiting for her feckin insurance to cough up:angry:

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
sick! btw: what classifies a semi-regular poster. Does that mean that some voyeurs can't cum?

Yoda

English & European
If I'm back from an athletics meeting in time & over 150 posts for only being on here a month is classed as a regular poster? :wave:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah should be "no matter if you dont post you are welcome" and NO DJ'S! :angry:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
CrabtreeBHA said:
yeah should be "no matter if you dont post you are welcome" and NO DJ'S! :angry:

Not even if i bring a big bag of punk to play ;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
redland said:
Not even if i bring a big bag of punk to play ;)

aahh thats a different story!

Seriously its a crap idea, everyone enjoyed the talking last time round and having a DJ will get in the way of decent banter. Anyone who wants to dance can go clubbing afterwards.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Someone get a message to Mr Slim to see if he can go as a guest. Add a PS saying to bring his DJ gear in case as the booked one may break his leg that afternoon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll more than likely pop along, if nobody violenty objects.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh FFS you bunch of over 70s hard-of-hearing geriatric old squares. I don't mean some over-indulgent pre-pubescent tosser of a 'well, I'm getting offers of club work in Ibiza, but, you know, I'm just waiting for the right opportunity...' wank-stained **** DJ to play the f***ing VengaBoys all night at a volume that will make your ears bleed at 400 yards.

I mean someone to play the singalong favourites like The Jam, Madness, The Clash, Simon & Garfunkel (I'm not joking - after eleventy pints of heavy, you WILL start singing along to 'Mrs Robinson' and 'The Boxer'. You did at the Quiz Night. :D)

Tell you what, I am doing a quiz down there the night before, and my equipment - wahey! - (PA equipment) will be in there anyway. I will just bring a CD player, and play some shit-hot background music that you can ignore - or sing along to - and maybe crank it up a bit later if needs be. OK?

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Changed my mind, innit

Oops, forgot about the cash - will endevour to raise a piece of paper with some numbers on tonight - If not, will cold hard cash do in the sportsman on satdi?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here