Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** OFFICIAL NSC END OF SEASON MEET UP ** Details here...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Deano's Right Foot said:
Oh yes your equipment TLO. I remember.

...and here's to you Mrs R *squeeeel* *blat* loves you more than you will *kerjummmm squawwwww* wo ho ho *screeeech*

look forward to it.

:nono:

(I bet Safeway's just loving it NOT getting this kind of abuse :lolol: )

Yes, thank you DRF for reminding me of that. Most embarrassing. The tape worked OK (ish), it was the microphone. I have found the guilty party and have since stabbed him in the Drawing Room.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wherever it is can we make a slot available for the presentation of the trophy for NSC " Napster of the year " and presentation of the booty.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Gareth Glover said:
Wherever it is can we make a slot available for the presentation of the trophy for NSC " Napster of the year " and presentation of the booty.

Won't there still be a week to go?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I just may well be there *relfects on similar promises in the past*.

All beers gratefully received. Especially ones made from apples.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bozza - Good point !.

We could bring the naps challenge end date to Friday 30th April. Seems to make sense. Anway DRF has won it anyway.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Very seriously thinking about coming, but was planning to spend that w/e in Brighton with wife and kidz (nb: both my daughters have done leafletting sessions at the Clock Tower!).

What's the rules on bringing other halves, etc? Will there be any inappropriate behaviour which I may need to warn the wife about?:)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
balloonboy said:
Very seriously thinking about coming, but was planning to spend that w/e in Brighton with wife and kidz (nb: both my daughters have done leafletting sessions at the Clock Tower!).

What's the rules on bringing other halves, etc? Will there be any inappropriate behaviour which I may need to warn the wife about?:)

Do you want to be married from May 2 onwards?:D

Seriously, it is a bunch of football internet geek retards getting together for an end-of-season drink. There is no initiation ceremony, no rights of passage to go through, no racist dances round a camp fire. At least not any more. :down:

If the missus is a footy fan, she won't mind. And if she's a sort, we won't mind. Everyone a winner. Au bonnet de douche.

Oh my. Did I really say that?:blush:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here