Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** OFFICIAL NSC END OF SEASON MEET UP ** Details here...

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Just seen the date of this - 1st May? Your having a larfff?? Thats not and end of season meat up..........thats a penultimate game meat up.

*waits flaming from TLO* *snigger*

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
It's the end of the season as far as home matches go, ya dumb broad. Our season may not end until May 30. An Albion footy piss up in June would be a 'mare. You don't HAVE to come, HELEN. But it would be preferable, if only for the comedy value...

Last edited:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Point well made TLO

Excellent date for an end of HOME GAMES END OF SEASON MEAT UP.

Of course I will come - who else you all gonna take the piss out of??

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Gutted. Can't make it. We're home to Milton Keynes on May 1st.

Really enjoyed the meet-up last year, and I thought the idea of setting it up during the summer months (as opposed to during the football season) was great for three reasons:

1) 'Opposition' fans such as myself and Wilts could attend.

2) It was something to do during the summer (I hate cricket).

3) The sunshine. Most of us who travelled any sort of distance for the NSC bash made a weekend of it and spent plenty of time on the beach.

Oh well, I suppose holding the meet-up after a Brighton game suits most people. Disappointing though.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Gutted. Can't make it. We're home to Milton Keynes on May 1st.

Really enjoyed the meet-up last year, and I thought the idea of setting it up during the summer months (as opposed to during the football season) was great for three reasons:

1) 'Opposition' fans such as myself and Wilts could attend.

2) It was something to do during the summer (I hate cricket).

3) The sunshine. Most of us who travelled any sort of distance for the NSC bash made a weekend of it and spent plenty of time on the beach.

Oh well, I suppose holding the meet-up after a Brighton game suits most people. Disappointing though.

Woah, easy Tiger Bay.

Appreciate following Cardiff is important to you but weigh up the odds. Going to Milton Keynes :sick: versus going to Brighton :drink: .

Besides, if you REALLY wanted to (if you are driving), you can make it to Brighton by 8pm after the game. Even a train would mean getting to Brighton for 9pm. You get the best of both worlds then.

Stop and reconsider...:angel:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:kiss:

Looks like I've found my partner for the night

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
The Large One said:

Tell you what, I am doing a quiz down there the night before, and my equipment - wahey! - (PA equipment) will be in there anyway. I will just bring a CD player, and play some shit-hot background music that you can ignore - or sing along to - and maybe crank it up a bit later if needs be. OK?

Oh yes your equipment TLO. I remember.

...and here's to you Mrs R *squeeeel* *blat* loves you more than you will *kerjummmm squawwwww* wo ho ho *screeeech*

look forward to it.

:nono:

(I bet Safeway's just loving it NOT getting this kind of abuse :lolol: )

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
gangster.gif

Better get the Tux out then !!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
No tongues though as I might catch something off you